Buying Samurai X

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Buying Samurai X

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Anyone know where I can buy all of Samurai X for no more than $40.00? I've already tried ebay and I have found that most sellers there are incompetent. So anyone know any sites or stores or something? Your help would be appreciated. [-o<
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
ame3
Visitor

Re: Buying Samurai X

Post by ame3 »

it stinks that a lot of copies of that series are expensive and it's very unlikely that you'll be able find one under $20, but amazon has a lower price for it and so do random anime sites so just search for it on google and you should be able to find some stuff. :D

PS at the bottom of this website page they have advertisements for buying anime :D
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

I think I bought mine at best buy for 45 "US" Dollars. It comes with all of them but if you want the directors cut you will have to purchase them seperate, I checked my Pirate site and they dont have "Samurai X" But they do have Rurouni Kenshin for 45 Dollars. Usualy Best buy has some good deal's. If you want that Rurouni Kenshin Box set which includes all 90 something episodes pm me for the link, You have to be a Pirate to know about this site, trust me though its great "Grade A" Quality. :wink: :pirate:
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Seita Firemaster
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Seita Firemaster »

I got my OVA eps for like 30 something at pawn america i was amazed.
ame3
Visitor

Post by ame3 »

oh umm you could do the unhonest thing anbd rent it from netflix and say that you returned it and it was lost in the mail...
lol but i would do that only as a last resort!
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Yeah thats real honest.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

but if I were you. I wouldn't buy it. why cause everybodys is saying that it's bad
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
JasonC
Visitor

Post by JasonC »

tis Anime is not bad at all it is just quite hard to find a copy/version that is of decent quality. But besides the quality its a great anime. My version had awful subtitels and poor quality but thats what you get for shopping at an unfimiliar site with some shady people.
Check BestBuy they should have it and last time I saw it was priced at around 35.49
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Sousuke Sagura wrote:but if I were you. I wouldn't buy it. why cause everybodys is saying that it's bad
Well than, I am glad you are not me. :)
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

Angelest
Visitor

Post by Angelest »

I don't know... A friend of mine has the Samurai X DVD's, two of them, and I think she bought them in a book/film/paper-shop here in town.. But the thing is that it's written on the cover that "the product is licensed for sale in Australia only", and so far as I know this is not Australia... I must ask her sometime..

I know a site where you can buy them all, but if you aren't in Sweden it will be rather expensive.. I must write some more messages before I can give you the address, then you can check it out by yourself.. :)