Post by kagome all the way »

wasn't it sad when zach accidently had to kill that one girl
Spoiler
Show
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Re: it was so sad

Post by Panda* »

what!what happened!!!??? oh, man!!! i can't wait 2 have a cable!!!!! :evil: pls, smeone tell me the whole thing about this episode. :roll: :|
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Umi Lothien
Visitor

re: it was so sad

Post by Umi Lothien »

no not really. she had to die. she wanted to die. she got her wish and she was happy. I don't get why people think its sad to die when the person was happy to die. Be happy for them...

I came in at the middle, or close to the end. They were fighting and the girls were both crying cuz they didn't want to fight. then zach didn't want to fight and then they all stopped fighting and then that girl didn't want to be used as to hurt people so she tryed to get zach to distroy the book. He didn't want to but kyo? I think his name was... well he tricked zach and did a spell to destroy it. that is all I got. (sorry its not very detailed.)
white_wolf_lover
Visitor

Post by white_wolf_lover »

HI!!!!!!!! KAGOME ALL THE WAY!!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!!! anyways...that was really sad!!! i cried soooooooooo much when she died!!! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!i'm really acting stupid right now aren't i?
shuichi_uesugi
Visitor

Post by shuichi_uesugi »

At the beginning of the episode, the little girl and Zatch were playing in the park and then her master/sister person came and took her home. The little girl Zatch played with then took a nap and her owner found a pink spell book and said it. The little girl transformed into an evil demon thing and started to go on a psycho rampage. The demon girl stopped and she fell to the ground and the owner was freaked out and pretended as though nothing happened. The next day started and the little girl dropped her ball in the road and started to walk across and a car was coming and so the owner yelled out the spell again to save the demon girl. Then Zatch and Kyo showed and tried to stop the demon girl. While they were fighting the little girl got control of the body and then she said to kill the book because she doesn't want to fight anymore. Kyo understood and yelled out Zacare and the book was gone. Zatch then promised, as the girl died, that he would indeed become the Mamodo King...

...Sorry that was so long! I think I covered everything...
Master Mamodo
Visitor

Post by Master Mamodo »

actually, she didn't die, she just went back to the mamodo world. When a mamodo's book is burned, they go back to the mamodo world, and wait another 1,000 years to come back.
htt10101
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: re: it was so sad

Post by htt10101 »

Master Mamodo wrote:actually, she didn't die, she just went back to the mamodo world. When a mamodo's book is burned, they go back to the mamodo world, and wait another 1,000 years to come back.
thank you...someone said it for me......you people have to pay attention more often
zatch bell fan club
If you can summon magical guardian swords, you're automatically awesome. It's a law.
retired rper
Kyo_Kitty555
Visitor

Post by Kyo_Kitty555 »

shuichi_uesugi wrote:At the beginning of the episode, the little girl and Zatch were playing in the park and then her master/sister person came and took her home. The little girl Zatch played with then took a nap and her owner found a pink spell book and said it. The little girl transformed into an evil demon thing and started to go on a psycho rampage. The demon girl stopped and she fell to the ground and the owner was freaked out and pretended as though nothing happened. The next day started and the little girl dropped her ball in the road and started to walk across and a car was coming and so the owner yelled out the spell again to save the demon girl. Then Zatch and Kyo showed and tried to stop the demon girl. While they were fighting the little girl got control of the body and then she said to kill the book because she doesn't want to fight anymore. Kyo understood and yelled out Zacare and the book was gone. Zatch then promised, as the girl died, that he would indeed become the Mamodo King...

...Sorry that was so long! I think I covered everything...
Sorry Suchi but you don't kill books you burn them :|
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Who? Kolulu? Oh, yeah. That was a good episode, though. I like what Kiyo said. He said that Kolulu was the strongest of all of them. It was sad.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Visitor

Post by Guest »

???!!! If the demon kids wait 1000 years wont they
adult demons?
Xehanort
Visitor

Post by Xehanort »

Her name was Kalulu
SaaMan
Visitor

Post by SaaMan »

Anonymous wrote:???!!! If the demon kids wait 1000 years wont they
adult demons?
Yah, me and my best freind depate about that subject although She's the one who thinks it should be adults.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

htt10101 wrote:
Master Mamodo wrote:actually, she didn't die, she just went back to the mamodo world. When a mamodo's book is burned, they go back to the mamodo world, and wait another 1,000 years to come back.
thank you...someone said it for me......you people have to pay attention more often
it's true.
"ooh,memories!"
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

AURA wrote:Her name was Kalulu
Kolulu
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: it was so sad

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

kolulu was the one that wanted zatch to become a kind king.