Miss Mew Mew Pageant!

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Kazai1200
Visitor

Miss Mew Mew Pageant!

Post by Kazai1200 »

10 contestants

If you would like to be a contestant please make up a mew mew character and fill out the form below pretending to be them......

Name: (first and last)
Mew Name:
Mew mark:
Location of mark:
Blood type:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye color:
Mew Hair Color:
Mew Eye color:
Animal d.n.a: ( max 2)
Regular outfit:(cannot immitate a real mew ex. like zakuros but blue)
Mew outfit: (cannot immitate a real mew ex. like zakuros but blue)
Catch Phrase:
fav color:
fav food:
Least fav food:
Personality:
Weapons : (max 1)
Attacks: ( max 3)

After all 10 contestant are chosen I shall set up a poll.

I will need 4 judges for the judges choice.........JUDGES ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.........and you do not need to fill out the form above.

Awards :

JUDGES CHOICE AWARD

1ST PLACE
2ND PLACE
3RD PLACE

MOST CREATIVE ( judges will decide that as well )
Kazai1200
Visitor

Re: Miss Mew Mew Pageant!

Post by Kazai1200 »

By the way , there are no actually prizes this is just for fun!
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Can I be a judge? This seems like it would be fun!!!!! ^_^
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Mixmint
Rookie Otaku

Post by Mixmint »

Mew Vanilla wrote:Can I be a judge? This seems like it would be fun!!!!! ^_^
Can i be a judge? it sounds fun^-^. i hav never been judge :D :D :D :D :lol:
an oportunity is an observe.
laurelot_1
Visitor

Post by laurelot_1 »

Name: (first and last) Sophie Chatmen
Mew Name: Carrot
Mew mark: A sun with a moon around it.
Location of mark: on the back of her neck.
Blood type:AB
Height:5'8
Weight:103
Hair Color: Brunette and down to her waist
Eye color: Deep, deep blue
Mew Hair Color:pale tan(almost white but still close to a deers)
Mew Eye color:Black and sharp(like a rabbits)
Animal d.n.a: ( max 2)Winter Rabbit and White tailed Deer
Regular outfit:(cannot immitate a real mew ex. like zakuros but blue):
A Skirt that is to her knees(with leggings, and white), but still flowy and fun(not like a librarian),

and a 2 layered spagehtii strap tops(top one is light yellow, the bottom is a light orange,
and tennis shoes,

and a necklace that her grand papa gave to her before he past away.

Her hair is normally up in a messy bun but she occassionlly lets it down and it is long and thick.

Oh and outfit will change every season.

Mew outfit: (cannot immitate a real mew ex. like zakuros but blue):
A skirt that is the length of renees but has some very short leggings that only go past the skirt like 2 inches. White.

A shirt that is a tankini, goes down to right before her belly button. White. But it is a halter. And the straps that go behind her neck are made of white fur but still has some tan. Resembling a rabbit.

She does have a thing around her leg like the rest but it is white and has lace on it.

She has Two white cufflinks on her wrists. Silver.And she has a choker necklace made of fur.
Her shoes are like winter stylish boots. They are white, they lace up(laces), and they have dark fur on them. White, except the fur.

Catch Phrase: "They will know me, I'll show them whats up!"

fav color: White
fav food: Carrots and RADISHES!! Shes a vegetarian. You can imagine that with having rabbit and deer dna.
Least fav food: Rabbit or any type of meat that isnt fish
Personality: Very upbeat person. Loving, caring, and just plain awesome. Sooo fun, and has the best things to say about anyone. She has the best jokes, but sometimes, like in really serious situations, she has to become serious, and take control when needed. But in the day everyone loves her and she loves everyone.
Weapons : (max 1): Petal Arrow
Attacks: ( max 3): Whirl wind, leaf attack, and Mega jump
Last edited by laurelot_1 on Aug 26, 2006 5:53pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyo_Kitty999
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Kyo_Kitty999 »

ill be rose from my mew mew doujinishi:
Name: Rose Tomiya
Mew Name: rose
Mew mark: a little heart with a crown on top
Location of mark:where ichigo has it(right leg on calf)
Blood type:ab?
Height:5'1
Weight:112
Hair Color: Brunette but it hardly brushes her shoulders
Eye color: brown
Mew Hair Color:still brown
Mew Eye color:red
Animal d.n.a: irimote wildcat(rose is a different version of my friend racheal and she will never pick any other animal EVER!)
Regular outfit: (its a school outfit) a yellow sweater with whit cuffs and coller she also has a maroon bow with a rose in the center, she wears a denim blue skirt with whit socks and black mary janes, she even wears a maroon headband with a rose attached on the right left corner of her head.

Mew outfit: the upper half part looks like ichigo but only the heart shape and right where the heart curves into the center a rose is placed the top part of course is bright and darker red for the line finishes

her skirt part of the dress is bright red also and has a appeal of a upside down rose(flower petals overlaping each other)

her little arm sleeves, garder, and neck band have a petal look on the darker red edges

she wears red boots that have the laces at the bottom and a rose on the top of each boot(unlike ichigos crunchy stuff that she has in lines on hers)

her gloves have a cut that resemble petals as well(think of ichigos triangles but rounder shaped so they look like flower petals)

by the way her tail is long haired and her bow has a rose instead of a bell in the center plus its located where her tail starts and not near the end like ichigos

her head band is gone but in place she a has a huge full blossomed rose on the right hand corner of her head instead.
Catch Phrase: "This is gonna be FUN!!!"
fav color: red
fav food: tuna!!! oh and milk and anything sweet :3
(plus sushi!)
Least fav food:eggs and coffee
Personality: shes HYPEr and thinks everything about beening part cat is cool she'll only get seriuos if shes fustrated or when fighting a predisite shes really fun going and wants everbody to shine no matter how different they are
Weapons :rose wand(its a gold wand with a huge boucet(sp) of rose flowers clustered together and at the top is a gold heart frame with a red plastic object melted in to the frame the heart also has a little gold crown on it with three red jewels shown in it.
its from the crown that the power comes out while the heart lights up
Attacks: ( max 3): ribbon rose dazzle (yeah a laser beam thing like ichigos as well(shes that obessed over her), flower power blast, boucet fury(sp)
Visitor

Post by laurelot_1 »

Kyo_Kitty999 wrote:ill be rose from my mew mew doujinishi:
Name: Rose Tomiya
Mew Name: rose
Mew mark: a little heart with a crown on top
Location of mark:where ichigo has it(right leg on calf)
Blood type:ab?
Height:5'1
Weight:112
Hair Color: Brunette but it hardly brushes her shoulders
Mew Hair Color:still brown
Mew Eye color:red
Animal d.n.a: irimote wildcat(rose is a different version of my friend racheal and she will never pick any other animal EVER!)
Regular outfit: (its a school outfit) a yellow sweater with whit cuffs and coller she also has a maroon bow with a rose in the center, she wears a denim blue skirt with whit socks and black mary janes, she even wears a maroon headband with a rose attached on the right left corner of her head.

Mew outfit: the upper half part looks like ichigo but only the heart shape and right where the heart curves into the center a rose is placed the top part of course is bright and darker red for the line finishes

her skirt part of the dress is bright red also and has a appeal of a upside down rose(flower petals overlaping each other)

her little arm sleeves, garder, and neck band have a petal look on the darker red edges

she wears red boots that have the laces at the bottom and a rose on the top of each boot(unlike ichigos crunchy stuff that she has in lines on hers)

her gloves have a cut that resemble petals as well(think of ichigos triangles but rounder shaped so they look like flower petals)

by the way her tail is long haired and her bow has a rose instead of a bell in the center plus its located where her tail starts and not near the end like ichigos

her head band is gone but in place she a has a huge full blossomed rose on the right hand corner of her head instead.
Catch Phrase: "This is gonna be FUN!!!"
fav color: red
fav food: tuna!!! oh and milk and anything sweet :3
(plus sushi!)
Least fav food:eggs and coffee
Personality: shes HYPEr and thinks everything about beening part cat is cool she'll only get seriuos if shes fustrated or when fighting a predisite shes really fun going and wants everbody to shine no matter how different they are
Weapons :rose wand(its a gold wand with a huge boucet(sp) of rose flowers clustered together and at the top is a gold heart frame with a red plastic object melted in to the frame the heart also has a little gold crown on it with three red jewels shown in it.
its from the crown that the power comes out while the heart lights up
Attacks: ( max 3): ribbon rose dazzle (yeah a laser beam thing like ichigos as well(shes that obessed over her), flower power blast, boucet fury(sp)

Your character seems very life like and cute! I can see her outfits in my mind just by reading it!!! I like the name Rose. It's my middle name.
Kyo_Kitty999
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Kyo_Kitty999 »

thanks! i tried to make it seem like the frosting roses on a cake as a food kinda name^^ but the name rose has always been one of my favorites :mrgreen:
Keep your head up to the sky. And watch how quickly the hours fly. The wind blowing in your face. Keeping your boat at a speedful pace.The sky is clear, no rain to show. So off to Hyrule we will GO!
-kyo_kitty999
Seiichiro Uchiha
Newbie Otaku

Post by Seiichiro Uchiha »

Name: Pepper Sukiyami
Mew Name: Mew Pepper
Mew mark: Cresent Moon
Location of mark: Forehead
Blood type: A
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 98 lbs
Hair Color: Red
Eye color: Gray
Mew Hair Color: Orange with red highlights
Mew Eye color: Pink
Animal d.n.a: Coyote and Ocelot
Regular outfit: Her outfit is a button-up white blouse with a dark blue tie, light blue knee-length skirt, and black school shoes

Mew outfit: Almost the same as her normal outfit, but the skirt is long and is a skort and she wears black boots

Her ears are a coyote's and her tail is an ocelot's

Her gloves are like Berry's but light blue with blue cresent moons on them

Catch Phrase: "Tokyo Mew Mew is gonna get rid of you!"
fav color: Orange and red
fav food: Anything sweet
Least fav food: Veggies
Personality: Always happy, hyper, insane, serious whan wanted, klutz, random, sweet, loves her partners, determinded, funny, loves to play pranks on the enemy, extremely cute
Weapons : Cresent Moon Staff
Attacks: Ribbon Pepper Sting (blinds the enemy for a moment), TransOcelot (turns her into an Ocelot), Sugar Sugar Rush (makes her really hyper and fast)
"Schadenfreude!"
"Oh my god, it's Gary Coleman!"
Don't worry, Megan! I'm still DesertWolfy!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

can i join?
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Yuriy
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Yuriy »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:can i join?
It's open to any1 so i don't c y not?

Name: Liah Minami
Mew Name: Mew Liah
Mew mark: a sun with a cresent moon inside it
Location of mark: on her neck below her right ear
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair Color: red
Eye color: green
Mew Hair Color: a very light pinkish-white color
Mew Eye color: green
Animal d.n.a: swan
Regular outfit: a black skirt and white tanktop that she wears underneath a red longsleeve shirt that shows parts of her shoulder
Mew outfit: white shorts and sleeveless tanktop w/ white/pinkish wings (from a swan) Also, white boots that came from below her knees, and those puffy arm sleeves
Catch Phrase: "Catch you, Catch me!"
fav color: white
fav food: sea food
Least fav food: anything a carnivor would eat
Personality: nice, friendly to her friends and sometimes aloof to strangers
Weapons : a tamborine
Attacks: Wing Vibration (by tapping her instrument, she lets out soundwaves that deafens her enemies.)
"The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth."::Ayumu "Little" Narumi, Spiral
Yuriy
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Yuriy »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:can i join?
It's open to any1 so i don't c y not?

Name: Liah Minami
Mew Name: Mew Liah
Mew mark: a sun with a cresent moon inside it
Location of mark: on her neck below her right ear
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair Color: red
Eye color: green
Mew Hair Color: a very light pinkish-white color
Mew Eye color: green
Animal d.n.a: swan
Regular outfit: a black skirt and white tanktop that she wears underneath a red longsleeve shirt that shows parts of her shoulder
Mew outfit: white shorts and sleeveless tanktop w/ white/pinkish wings (from a swan) Also, white boots that came from below her knees, and those puffy arm sleeves
Catch Phrase: "Catch you, Catch me!"
fav color: white
fav food: sea food
Least fav food: anything a carnivor would eat
Personality: nice, friendly to her friends and sometimes aloof to strangers
Weapons : a tamborine
Attacks: Wing Vibration (by tapping her instrument, she lets out soundwaves that deafens her enemies.)
"The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth."::Ayumu "Little" Narumi, Spiral
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Name: Emily
Mew Name: Mew Star
Mew mark: a star and half moon
Location of mark: on her arm on the top part
Blood type: O
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color:brown
Mew Hair Color:light pink
Mew Eye color:light blue
Animal d.n.a: tiger
Regular outfit: a pair of shorts with a light blue t-shirt that has a butter fly on it
Catch Phrase:Lets Do It!!
fav color:pink
fav food:anything
Least fav food:hot stuff
Personality:sweet nice king and really a little kid and she wants to play all the time and have fun
Weapons :Wands and magic
Attacks: rainbow kiss and magic love (rainbow kiss make the enemies fall in love till the end)(Magic love makes the enemies fall in love with the person and then they get out of it when down)
Mew outfit:a light pink dress with high heels and also has a bell on it and it has wings from a angle and also a big bow in her hair
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
MewAquaPrincess
Visitor

Post by MewAquaPrincess »

Name: Sakura Awayuki
Mew Name: Mew Cherry
Mew mark: A heart with swirly bits above it and things like wings.
Location of mark: Left hip.
Blood type: B
Height: 1 metre 6
Weight: um, 6 kg? (okay what is the point of this)
Hair Color:purple
Eye color: Purple
Mew Hair Color: black
Mew Eye color: purple
Animal d.n.a: panther and a black swan?
Regular outfit: purple top and pinky -purply miniskirt, long white stockings and brown fur boots.
Mew outfit: short black dress, short gloves with lacy bite on the top. furry bits: dark pink. panther ears and tail. wings only come out when she flies.
Catch Phrase: *giggles* an extra special present from me to you: Ribbon Cherryblossom Sparkle!
fav color: Doesn't have one.
fav food: um... egg fried rice.
Least fav food: spinach
Personality: Giggley, fun, cool, loyal, nice, generus(spelt that wrong, my brains fallen out)determined, hyper and acrobatic.
Weapons : two Katanas called the cherrytanas
Attack: Ribbon Cherryblossom Sparkle!
Last edited by MewAquaPrincess on Nov 13, 2006 5:03am, edited 2 times in total.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow cool
MewAquaPrincess
Visitor

Post by MewAquaPrincess »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:wow cool
If you mean me, thanks!