CONFUSION! PLEASE HELP!

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
sasuke_rocklee
Mobile Suit Otaku

CONFUSION! PLEASE HELP!

Post by sasuke_rocklee »

I watch Naruto, and on this kids channel (cartoonnetwork) i've watched a few episodes of Naruto. Sasuke is in several of these, but when i go on cartoonnetwork.com, they show only 18 episodes with one showing Sasuke die. I read the summaries for the other 17 episodes, nothing about the Naruto shows i've watched on the actual TV channel. This probably means the episodes i've watched are past episdoe 18, yet how is Sasuke alive in the ones i watch? did he manage to survive, come back to life? if you know, i NEED to know.
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
sasuke_rocklee
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: CONFUSION! PLEASE HELP!

Post by sasuke_rocklee »

sasuke_rocklee here again, and I'm so impatient. lately i've been a naruto freak, and i'm totally confused.
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Currently as I know since the last time I've heard, Naruto is in on the Chuunin Exams right now around the 50th or more episode since I think Naruto just squared off with Neji.

If you've only seen episode 1-18 in the correct order, then
Spoiler
Show
No. Sasuke isn't dead. Haku just made it appear that he killed him, but in actuality Haku intentionally missed all his critical spots. Besides, it wouldn't be right to kill off one of the main characters that early on in the game.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
kim
Visitor

Post by kim »

No Sasuke is not died and cartoon network has more episode than that they are just do the whole thing over again if you want to wacth the new episode wacth on Saturday at 8 pm c. time