Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Shojo Beat!!
Re: Shojo Beat!!
You two are lucky. I've got no bishies in my life.

Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Well, maybe we are but you will get your own bishies someday soon. It is fun to fall in love with anime guys, though. I fantasized about lots of anime guys and now I am madly in love with Zero from Vampire Knight.
He is just so hot. 
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Then I am not the only one who didn't receive the February issue of SJBT yet, huh? I was a bit worried since it is a bit late this time. I guess I will have to wait some more.Lenfa wrote:I haven't gotten the latest one yet. Feb. issue should be the first one on my subscription. ^_^
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Zero is just so . . .

Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: Shojo Beat!!
I'll stick with Akatsuki Kain on Vampire Knight ^_^
But Zero is so cute.....
But Zero is so cute.....
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Kyaa, what is it about Zero that makes him so cool and cute?
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Zero is just so handsome and hot. There is this thing about him that makes you drool over him.
If I have to choose between Zero and Kaname, of course I would go for Zero. Kaname is handsome, though.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Kaname is cute . . . man, Vampire Knight makes all the vampire guys look soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood . . .

Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Kaname is cute.... but though... it seems like he's hiding something...
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Re: Shojo Beat!!
He's truly plotting something. I bet he's gonna try to get rid of Zero so he can have Yuki to himself.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
I certainly don't trust Kaname. He is using this cool attitude but for sure he has a hidden agenda. I was kinda thinking that he might wants to transform Yuki to a vampire like him and that's why he wants Zero out of the picture but who knows. 
Re: Shojo Beat!!
I bet he wants to do that so he can be with Yuki forever . . . or maybe he just wants her blood.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Yes, so it is either this or that. I read lots of vampire and paranormal books, so I kinda know that if a vampire fell in love with a human, then they would want to live forever with them, so maybe this is what Kaname wants with Yuki or maybe he only wants her blood, as you said. I guess we should wait and see what will happen.KoYue wrote:I bet he wants to do that so he can be with Yuki forever . . . or maybe he just wants her blood.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Yeah, but if Kaname only wanted Yuki's blood, he could've gotten it a long time ago..
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
It is true but maybe he is waiting for the right moment if this is what he really wants from her. I believe that what he wants the most is to transform her into a vampire to be with him forever but of course this is not definite, so I guess we would never know till we read the whole manga.Lenfa wrote:Yeah, but if Kaname only wanted Yuki's blood, he could've gotten it a long time ago..
Kaname sees Zero as a threat, so he wants him out of the picture too. He knows that there is this deep bond between Zero and Yuki and that's why he wants him away from her.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Nya, I don't want him to kill Zero!! 
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
