Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

what kind of vampire would you be

Locked
Alucard(Arucard)
Visitor

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Alucard(Arucard) »

but offcourse [with telekenesis he moves her chair back so she can sit down]
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

"Oh, why thank you."
Replied Liz as she took the chair.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Alucard(Arucard)
Visitor

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Alucard(Arucard) »

where did the human go? why dont u try ur sencing skill and try to se where she is :D
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

"Alright then."
Replied Liz with a sigh. Liz then focussed on locating the human. She had found her in the basement. She then told Alucard,
"She's in the basement."
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Alucard(Arucard)
Visitor

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Alucard(Arucard) »

[alucard disapeers and apeers in front of the human girl pulling her away from a big 3 headed dog called Cerberus..]Foolish girl!
winged rose
Uber Otaku
Posts: 861
Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by winged rose »

I'm sorry..... :shock: I thought you said that to scare me... :oops: :cry:
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Alucard(Arucard)
Visitor

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Alucard(Arucard) »

hmph![goes up and sits down again]
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

"So did you find her?"
Asked Liz as Alucard sat back down.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
winged rose
Uber Otaku
Posts: 861
Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by winged rose »

*walkes in after Alucard shaking very scard*
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

"Oh, why hello again."
Replied Liz as she saw the other girl walking in.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
winged rose
Uber Otaku
Posts: 861
Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by winged rose »

h..h..Hi *bows head and sits down biting nails, flinching at every word*
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

"Oh I wouldn't be scared of me. This is my first night of ever being a vampire. If I were you I wouldn't be scared of me at all."
Replied Liz with toothy smile on her face.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
winged rose
Uber Otaku
Posts: 861
Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by winged rose »

no I'm just a little scard becasue I almost got my head eaten off
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

o.O
"I guess I would be then to if that had happen to me. So what is your name, I never really got it. I highly doubt that Alucard here would let you die that way anyway, he did save me that is."
Replied Liz still flashing her toothy grin.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
winged rose
Uber Otaku
Posts: 861
Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by winged rose »

Age my name is Age I thought he did not like humans though.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: what kind of vampire would you be

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

"I'm not sure, but I think it not right to question the one that is teaching me how to survive and give me a home. It's very nice to meet you Age. I don't have anything against them, just I feel bad now because I must hunt them like sheep to stay alive"
Replied Liz slowly turning a litle glum
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Locked