My Moderator Application: Negative Zero

Would I make a great moderator?

Yes
75%
No
22%
No opinion, (please give me a chance to convince you of my worthiness)
3%

Total votes: 88

Chr!st!3 Cak3sā™„
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Post by Chr!st!3 Cak3sā™„ »

I agree with Biki, 100%.
Yet, i've never seen you at your worse, but I have seen you be rude to others.
All in all your more nice than rude.
And from what I've seen, you follow the rules quite well.
I'd burn the building down, if i knew you'd die.
Ikumi
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ikumi »

I say yes!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ā™„...haha...ā™„
Gravy-Trainā€½
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gravy-Trainā€½ »

ā™„Paris Hiltonā™„ wrote:I say yes!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA! Go die!

Do we really need more mods at this time? I mean, how many people does it take to watch me?
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku

Post by *Sakura* »

Gravy complain somewhere else
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Gravy-Train wrote:
ā™„Paris Hiltonā™„ wrote:I say yes!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA! Go die!

Do we really need more mods at this time? I mean, how many people does it take to watch me?
Of course the world does revolve around you :roll: but just in case, lets leave it up to that guy to decide :wink:
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku

Post by Draco;P »

well, he made a lot of good points in his application and he was pretty much the first person I met on here, he's a good friend to almost everybody! He helped from the start and he's not mean to new people just because they are new. I talk to him all the time on aim and he's nice and he actually cares what people think. He doesn't always want things his way, he wants it fair. He's just an all around great person and I think he'd make a great mod. got my vote! ;P
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

webmaster wrote: :arrow: If you're here to express your opinion on a particular applicant, please explain your thoughts as clearly as possible, providing examples if necessary. Remember, opinions without explanations or examples are pretty much useless!

:!: Do not vote against someone just because you think we currently have enough or too many moderators! These applications are here for when new moderators are needed.
straight from the webmaster. gravy - read what is in bold
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Gravy-Trainā€½
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gravy-Trainā€½ »

Tsuchi wrote:
webmaster wrote: :arrow: If you're here to express your opinion on a particular applicant, please explain your thoughts as clearly as possible, providing examples if necessary. Remember, opinions without explanations or examples are pretty much useless!

:!: Do not vote against someone just because you think we currently have enough or too many moderators! These applications are here for when new moderators are needed.
Yes, we all know you want them to bend the rules for you so you can become a mod too. Stop dropping hints in every thread you post! Besides, that's not the only reason I voted no.
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

ok if thats not the only reason then revert to the first paragraph of webmaster

you all know huh?? thats funny because i was just talking to JJ about mods a few moments ago and your the only one who read the conversation.
Last edited by Tsuchi on Jun 23, 2007 1:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gravy-Trainā€½
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gravy-Trainā€½ »

Tsuchi wrote:ok if thats not the only reason then revert to the first paragraph of webmaster
[[[[edited for threatening]]]
Tsuchi wrote:you all know huh?? thats funny because i was just talking to JJ about mods a few moments ago and your the only one who read the conversation.
Too bad that isn't the only time you've tried to play moderator.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Gravy-Train wrote:
Tsuchi wrote:

Yes, we all know you want them to bend the rules for you so you can become a mod too. Stop dropping hints in every thread you post! Besides, that's not the only reason I voted no.
This isn't the place to argue one, and two I never said anything about bending the rules for a single person, and besides a bent rule is better than a broken one any day right Mr Durham?
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Gravy-Trainā€½
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gravy-Trainā€½ »

JJ The Suffering wrote:
This isn't the place to argue one, and two I never said anything about bending the rules for a single person, and besides a bent rule is better than a broken one any day right Mr Durham?
Oh, gasp! Why are you using my TRUE name? Do you think you'll be able to scare me away by using my REAL name because everyone will be able to discover my ACTUAL identity and dark past? Well I have nothing to hide. Here are some of my featured websites:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Durham
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1189201//
http://www.patrickdurham.com/

That is my true name. When I gave you a name, it was my real identity. This is true!
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku

Post by *Sakura* »

Ok JJ I voted yes I guess you have changed for the better and I hope you stay this way,btw sorry for that thing before,I guess I was just angry because you weren't nice to me in the past but I now see that you've changed a lot so sorry again and I hope that you'll become a good mod,good luck.
~**Lady Xuanghua**~
Baka Otaku

Post by ~**Lady Xuanghua**~ »

I think that JJ the Suffering would make an awesome moderator because he knows how to make a mature conversation lacking juvenile hesitation. He may even be the best yet >.>
No Tears, No Fears, No Heartache or Pain The One I Love Washed Away Like The Rain

Come on, make me laugh...
Gravy-Trainā€½
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gravy-Trainā€½ »

~**Lady Xuanghua**~ wrote:I think that JJ the Suffering would make an awesome moderator because he knows how to make a mature conversation lacking juvenile hesitation. He may even be the best yet >.>
How would you know? You just got here today. I smell a puppet account.
~**Lady Xuanghua**~
Baka Otaku

Post by ~**Lady Xuanghua**~ »

Gravy-Train wrote:
~**Lady Xuanghua**~ wrote:I think that JJ the Suffering would make an awesome moderator because he knows how to make a mature conversation lacking juvenile hesitation. He may even be the best yet >.>
How would you know? You just got here today. I smell a puppet account.
May I please warn you about my short temper. I will try not to stoop to your below ground level. Whether I was here or not is none of your business just go back to the playgrounds from which you came.
No Tears, No Fears, No Heartache or Pain The One I Love Washed Away Like The Rain

Come on, make me laugh...