Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
momiji
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
Re: momiji
A vewy cute bu-hunny!! <333
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
Re: momiji
yup yoink. *grabs momiji and runs away*
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
Re: momiji
NUUUUU!!! *Chases!!!!*
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
Re: momiji
Mine *runs*
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Pyrekins
- Visitor
Re: momiji
Momiji is my favourite character, for sure.
He's so adorable, not to mention completely selfless.
I love him so much. Dx
He's so adorable, not to mention completely selfless.
I love him so much. Dx
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
Re: momiji
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
Re: momiji
MOMIJI
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Charlotte Hibiki
- Visitor
Re: momiji
Momiji is definately cute as anything. And he's so sweet too, but not in a sickeningly way, just a Momiji sort of way.
He dresses really cute, acts really cute, poor thing is just destined to get hugged at a bad time.
He dresses really cute, acts really cute, poor thing is just destined to get hugged at a bad time.
- XXWolfgangXX
- Ramen Slurping Otaku
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Jun 02, 2006 2:54pm
- Contact:
Re: momiji
he is so cute, but i thought it was pretty funny how in volume 19
Spoiler
Show
he grew up to look just like haru said he would
‘if she’s determined to have a nervous breakdown, the least we can do is see that she doesn’t have it in peace’ Zooey
-
Charlotte Hibiki
- Visitor
Re: momiji
That makes me so happy!
Do you know where I can get the scans from the current volume on to volume 17? I found 17 on, but I'm lost inbetween.
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
Do you know where I can get the scans from the current volume on to volume 17? I found 17 on, but I'm lost inbetween.
- XXWolfgangXX
- Ramen Slurping Otaku
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Jun 02, 2006 2:54pm
- Contact:
Re: momiji
I don't know about scans but i get the translations with some scans from otaku corner. i'll find the address if you want?Charlotte Hibiki wrote:That makes me so happy!
Do you know where I can get the scans from the current volume on to volume 17? I found 17 on, but I'm lost inbetween.
‘if she’s determined to have a nervous breakdown, the least we can do is see that she doesn’t have it in peace’ Zooey
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
Re: momiji
XXWolfgangXX wrote:he is so cute, but i thought it was pretty funny how in volume 19
SpoilerShowhe grew up to look just like haru said he would
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
- XXWolfgangXX
- Ramen Slurping Otaku
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Jun 02, 2006 2:54pm
- Contact:
Re: momiji
its so sad
Spoiler
Show
i love kyo but i really want momiji to be happy why did he have to love tohru too?
‘if she’s determined to have a nervous breakdown, the least we can do is see that she doesn’t have it in peace’ Zooey
