Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Your Top 5 manga (or more)
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
You shouldn't be. Johnny Ridden = teh pwnage
The chronicles of one of the best of Zeon's pilots. (Though Shin Matsunaga is still better
)
The chronicles of one of the best of Zeon's pilots. (Though Shin Matsunaga is still better
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
-
..shuichi..
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
- Contact:
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
Gravitation
Yami no Matsuei
GodChild
Rurouni Kenshin
Ayashi no Ceres
Absolute Boyfriend
Shaman King
Yami no Matsuei
GodChild
Rurouni Kenshin
Ayashi no Ceres
Absolute Boyfriend
Shaman King
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
-
_the_sharingan_eye_
- Visitor
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
-Naruto
-One Piece
-Yuyu Hakusho
-Hikaru No Go
-(started reading it, dont know much...)Shaman King
-One Piece
-Yuyu Hakusho
-Hikaru No Go
-(started reading it, dont know much...)Shaman King
-
Lucia Skyfire
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mar 04, 2005 5:23am
- Gender: Male
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
-Rave Master
-Ragnarok
-One Piece
-.hack//LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT BRACELET
-Gundam seed
-Ragnarok
-One Piece
-.hack//LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT BRACELET
-Gundam seed
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
Tokyo University Story
Golden Boy
I"s
DearS
Genshiken
Deadman
I know, there are six there, so sue me.
Golden Boy
I"s
DearS
Genshiken
Deadman
I know, there are six there, so sue me.
-
Angel of Music
- Visitor
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
Tokyo Mew Mew (and Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode)
Vampire Game
Inuyasha
D.N.Angel
Vampire Game
Inuyasha
D.N.Angel
-
Black-Harmonia
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fruits Basket
Naruto
Dragonball/Z
Rave Master
Fruits Basket
Naruto
Dragonball/Z
Rave Master
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Hibari for president 2008!
-
Mini_Chan
- Visitor
Re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
i have many favourites, but here's my top 5 ^^
1. K2-kill me kiss me
2. Snow Drop
3. Demon Diary
4. Tokyo Mew Mew + Tokyo Mew Mew á la mode
5. Ranma 1/2
1. K2-kill me kiss me
2. Snow Drop
3. Demon Diary
4. Tokyo Mew Mew + Tokyo Mew Mew á la mode
5. Ranma 1/2
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
Rurouni Kenshin
Naruto
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Negima!
I"s
Naruto
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Negima!
I"s
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
1. Hot Gimmick
2. Hana Kimi
3. Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers)
4. Kare First Love
5. Tenshi Ja Nai
6. Crossroad
7. Cantarella
Is it ok to list more than five?
2. Hana Kimi
3. Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers)
4. Kare First Love
5. Tenshi Ja Nai
6. Crossroad
7. Cantarella
Is it ok to list more than five?
- Blue_Lone_Wolf
- Ramen Slurping Otaku
- Posts: 45
- Joined: May 25, 2006 10:11am
- Gender: Female
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
#1!: Naruto Shippuden
2: (regular) Naruto
3: D.Gray-Man
4: Tsubasa Chronicles
5: (if i knew where to find them) Yami no Matsuei, Fullmetal Alchemist and Bleach
2: (regular) Naruto
3: D.Gray-Man
4: Tsubasa Chronicles
5: (if i knew where to find them) Yami no Matsuei, Fullmetal Alchemist and Bleach
Blue Lone Wolf, Leader Of The Blue Wolf Clan
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
Gravitation
Fullmetal Alchemist
Chrono Crusade
Angel Sanctuary
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Chrono Crusade
Angel Sanctuary
Naruto
And Goodness knows the Wicked's lives are lonely.
Goodness knows the Wicked die alone.
It just shows when you're Wicked you're left only on your own
Goodness knows the Wicked die alone.
It just shows when you're Wicked you're left only on your own
-
AnotherFan
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
- Gender: Female
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
#1 - Saiyuki, and Saiyuki Reload.
#2 - Wild Adapter.
#3 - Legal Drug.
#4 - G-Gundam.
#5 - Juvenile Orion.

#2 - Wild Adapter.
#3 - Legal Drug.
#4 - G-Gundam.
#5 - Juvenile Orion.
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
re: Your Top 5 manga (or more)
FullMetal Alchemist
Fushigi Yuugi
Fruits Basket
MeruPuri
xxxHolic
InuYasha
Card Captor Sakura
Chobits
No positions, but I think this would be my order.
That's basically, all I've read so far
Fushigi Yuugi
Fruits Basket
MeruPuri
xxxHolic
InuYasha
Card Captor Sakura
Chobits
No positions, but I think this would be my order.
That's basically, all I've read so far
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
