Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Kisa & Shigure
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: Kisa & Shigure
Kisa ia cool and a sweetheart but I just dont see her at all with Shigure
I ā„Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Re: re: Kisa & Shigure
I don't think that she saying that they should be "together" but that they were 2 of her favorite characters.Change_of_Heart wrote:Kisa ia cool and a sweetheart but I just dont see her at all with Shigure![]()
![]()
![]()
<B>I love a woman who can kick my ass. ~Spike Spiegel
Osuwari</B>
Osuwari</B>
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: Kisa & Shigure
does it really say that
I forgot
sorry maybe I read it wrong
sorry maybe I read it wrong
I ā„Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Kisa & Shigure
Me too
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: Kisa & Shigure
lol Really?! heh heh thats funny
I ā„Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Kisa & Shigure
Then we all mistook it. 
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
AngryDemon
- Visitor
Re: re: Kisa & Shigure
They do have awesome hair,right?Haru's hair is better.Kaworu Nagisa wrote:Haru and Yuki are my favorites. Maybe because their hair is awesome...
-
AngryDemon
- Visitor
Re: re: Kisa & Shigure
Okay that's good.My eyes were twitching like this----->nhlchick wrote:I don't think that she saying that they should be "together" but that they were 2 of her favorite characters.Change_of_Heart wrote:Kisa ia cool and a sweetheart but I just dont see her at all with Shigure![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
DarkWolf0
- Visitor
Re: Kisa & Shigure
My fav characters are Yuki,Kyo,Touhru,Haru,and Shigure.There cool 
-
xFlameWolfx
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm
Re: re: Kisa & Shigure
Ohnhlchick wrote:I don't think that she saying that they should be "together" but that they were 2 of her favorite characters.Change_of_Heart wrote:Kisa ia cool and a sweetheart but I just dont see her at all with Shigure![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
-
sasuke_rocklee
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Dec 17, 2006 10:02pm
- Contact:
Re: Kisa & Shigure
i think she's saying she likes them separately (not as a couple or whatever you're thinking)
shigure is a pervert and hilarious
and kisa's cute and just. so. cute and sweet!
shigure is a pervert and hilarious
and kisa's cute and just. so. cute and sweet!
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
