Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

wrestling

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am

Re: re: wrestling

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

The Realist wrote:You got that right. But ROH can make anyone a pure wrestler here in the US. ROH is like the equalivent or equal to Puro Wrestling in Japan. They're both awesome but you can tell the difference between them. Charlie Haas is currently in JAPW and touring in Japan and his skills are being put to use.

Frankie Kazarian, former TNA star, made a wise decision to leave the WWE because the way things went on. Now Frankie is currently wrestling for JAPW. Also, JAPW has WorldWide Tapes that are free to download from their website, http://www.JAPW.net . Watch JAPW and you will see my favorite wrestler and the person I idolize, Homicide.

lol if you want to see Ring Of Honor, just add me to your MSN list. I get lots of matches from Ring of Honor and they are well worth it. Only thing is, you don't want to watch Jeff Hardy in ROH. If you heard what happen to him there, you will be shocked.
Thank you very much for providing me with that link. I'm downloading the taping now (Do they keep their archives up on the site though? I doubt it since that would suck up a lot of bandwidth, but I would like to know...) I never thought I'd meet another smark on AA :lol: I'm very glad to hear about Haas, that is great for him! I'll also add you to my MSN list, but unfortunately I doubt I'll see you very often online, since daytime here is nightime in the US ><

One question though, what happened to Jeff Hardy in ROH? I am a fan of both Hardy Boys, and I'm very curious. Does it have anything to do with Jeff Hardy noshowing a TNA PPV?

@Priestess Kisara
ECW was amazing in my opinion. That is where quite a few of my favorite wrestlers originally came from, namely Benoit and RVD. I've been saving up for the ECW DVDs (Rise/Fall of ECW, and One Night Stand), But once again, living in the Philippines has its disadvantages ><. And Hogan just ruined his reputation with Hogan Knows Best. All he has is his rep, considering his wrestling skills consist solely of punches, big boots, backbody drops, and the world's ugliest legdrop :lol: . He was awesome for his mic skills, but apparently, they've gotten worse with age.

I also have not seen the latest ep, since wrestling over here is late by a few weeks. Hurricane still hasn't turned heel over here. Looking forward to that though.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: wrestling

Post by The Realist »

Zengar Zonbolt wrote: Thank you very much for providing me with that link. I'm downloading the taping now (Do they keep their archives up on the site though? I doubt it since that would suck up a lot of bandwidth, but I would like to know...) I never thought I'd meet another smark on AA :lol: I'm very glad to hear about Haas, that is great for him! I'll also add you to my MSN list, but unfortunately I doubt I'll see you very often online, since daytime here is nightime in the US ><

One question though, what happened to Jeff Hardy in ROH? I am a fan of both Hardy Boys, and I'm very curious. Does it have anything to do with Jeff Hardy noshowing a TNA PPV?
Yes they keep it on the site but it rarely causes any problems, hardly so its good. Your not the only one who is happy to hear good things for Haas.

You never know if we might bump into each other. I'm on this comp til like 3 AM so maybe it will happen.

Alright, Jeff Hardy left the wrestling industry and turned his back on it some time ago. When he decided to come back, he went for the most popular place, ROH. When the fans heard about this, they were prepared. The night Hardy came out to perform in a Triple Threat, they immediantly booed and said "**** You Hardy". The entire match was nothing but nasty remarks to Jeff. He no longer competited in ROH when that incident happen. Later on, he showed up in TNA debuting against AJ Styles.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Kenshin
Visitor

Re: re: wrestling

Post by Kenshin »

Priestess Kisara wrote:i dont suppose anyone has seen hogan new sho hogan knows best.

anyway anyone seen ecw wrestling now that is good wrestling.

Did you see how kurt angle acted in the latest episode of raw. He went of at the crowd for chanting you suck it was soo funny :lol:
yea i seen Hulk Hogan's show b4 in VH1 it wasn't that bad

Kurt Angel isn't that good when he was in Smackdown he was better
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: wrestling

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

kurt angle has always sucked though
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: wrestling

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

austin rules. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Kenshin
Visitor

re: wrestling

Post by Kenshin »

the biggest SOB wrestler there is lol
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: wrestling

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

Zengar Zonbolt wrote:
The Realist wrote:You got that right. But ROH can make anyone a pure wrestler here in the US. ROH is like the equalivent or equal to Puro Wrestling in Japan. They're both awesome but you can tell the difference between them. Charlie Haas is currently in JAPW and touring in Japan and his skills are being put to use.

Frankie Kazarian, former TNA star, made a wise decision to leave the WWE because the way things went on. Now Frankie is currently wrestling for JAPW. Also, JAPW has WorldWide Tapes that are free to download from their website, http://www.JAPW.net . Watch JAPW and you will see my favorite wrestler and the person I idolize, Homicide.

lol if you want to see Ring Of Honor, just add me to your MSN list. I get lots of matches from Ring of Honor and they are well worth it. Only thing is, you don't want to watch Jeff Hardy in ROH. If you heard what happen to him there, you will be shocked.
Thank you very much for providing me with that link. I'm downloading the taping now (Do they keep their archives up on the site though? I doubt it since that would suck up a lot of bandwidth, but I would like to know...) I never thought I'd meet another smark on AA :lol: I'm very glad to hear about Haas, that is great for him! I'll also add you to my MSN list, but unfortunately I doubt I'll see you very often online, since daytime here is nightime in the US ><

One question though, what happened to Jeff Hardy in ROH? I am a fan of both Hardy Boys, and I'm very curious. Does it have anything to do with Jeff Hardy noshowing a TNA PPV?

@Priestess Kisara
ECW was amazing in my opinion. That is where quite a few of my favorite wrestlers originally came from, namely Benoit and RVD. I've been saving up for the ECW DVDs (Rise/Fall of ECW, and One Night Stand), But once again, living in the Philippines has its disadvantages ><. And Hogan just ruined his reputation with Hogan Knows Best. All he has is his rep, considering his wrestling skills consist solely of punches, big boots, backbody drops, and the world's ugliest legdrop :lol: . He was awesome for his mic skills, but apparently, they've gotten worse with age.

I also have not seen the latest ep, since wrestling over here is late by a few weeks. Hurricane still hasn't turned heel over here. Looking forward to that though.
iu saW I NIGHT STAND LIVE BEST PAY PER VIEW EVER
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am

re: wrestling

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Eddie Gurrero has passed away in his hotel room. RIP Eddie.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Kenshin
Visitor

re: wrestling

Post by Kenshin »

i know thats was wat i was gonna say, but the really sad part is that he died in MN where i live, but still i will miss him he was a good wrestler and a funnie guy
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: wrestling

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

eddie was my hero.. I...I just wish this was a horrible dream that i could wake up from. Eddie may you rest in peace. But even though the body is dead the spirit of latino heat will live on forever in the heart of his friends, Family and fans.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Kenshin
Visitor

re: wrestling

Post by Kenshin »

and ithougth he was gonna be a Lagend
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: wrestling

Post by Panda* »

Oh, so I heard that someone had passed away, no wonder my buddy has been sulking for weeks. RIP.

Ehh ehh, I say Celebrity Death Match. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: wrestling

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Austin should own the company.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Kenshin
Visitor

re: wrestling

Post by Kenshin »

lol that would be funnie
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: wrestling

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

stunners every 5 minutes. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: wrestling

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

i watched the survivor series main event on pay-per-view this morning and i only got one thing to say Randy Ortan is a dead man. UNDERTAKER IS BACK woop woop \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I was onl;y disapointed with one match and that was the HHH vs rick flair match. flair should have one it. The match between the two general managers were funny espiacially when Boogyman came out.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Locked