Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
-
Youko Kurama007
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
ya get a yes from me good job.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Yes from me because your application is awesome. Your personality is awesome too, so I know you'll do a good job. ^^
- Lance Crimson
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 11:36am
- Contact:
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
wow first low posting awesome ap i've seen in a very long long time,congratulations you get a yes from me an everyone knows that my words of wise an can be relyed on
If you've ever seen an idiot who knows how to keep his cool an knows what to say then you have most likely seen me
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Thank you all very much, but I would also like to know what I can improve in the opinion of those who voted "no" and "no opinion".
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
yup a yes from me and really nice app
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
It's a Yes from me. You look like you'd be an excellent Moderator =3
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Sorry I haven't been on here in so long.
Of course I vote yes.
Of course I vote yes.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
A YES from me. You seem to be fair and willing to listen to all sides if a flame war were to break out. My only advice is that you visit the forums more often and get more involved in topics because for the length of time you have been a member your post count is rather low. Good luck.
~Hitokiri Battousai
~Hitokiri Battousai
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
Inamorata
- Visitor
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
This girl IS an Angel! She's a beautiful person, with a beautiful personality! She'd be one of the fairest, if not THE FAIREST mod's you could ever have! =D She'd do the job well.
<3
-Izanami-
*~xxx Nami // Iza
<3
-Izanami-
*~xxx Nami // Iza
-
Inamorata
- Visitor
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
This girl IS an Angel! She's a beautiful person, with a beautiful personality! She'd be one of the fairest, if not THE FAIREST mod's you could ever have! =D She'd do the job well.
<3
-Izanami-
*~xxx Nami // Iza
<3
-Izanami-
*~xxx Nami // Iza
-
Lucia Skyfire
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mar 04, 2005 5:23am
- Gender: Male
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Hmmmm..... I am a difficult man to impress - and I mean DIFFICULT - but You have one of the most respectable applications here to date. I would be pleased if you became the next moderator to get added to the team.
So its a YES from the Angel.
So its a YES from the Angel.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
-
-Blue Vixen-
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Jun 01, 2007 6:55am
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Whoever votes against this girl is nuts or didn't even read the app, she deserves it ppl and I'm not being bias just because she made me join aa!
"Not all that counts can be counted and not all that can be counted counts." -Albert Einstein
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Thank you, nameless, but you really are bias, hon. You should be totally imparcial, afterall, everyone has the right to vote no, if the want.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
-
-Blue Vixen-
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Jun 01, 2007 6:55am
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
yeah, but tenshi, it's all just a popularity contest.
if those that voted no knew you or read the app carefully, the woulnd't vote no, it's your skills and the quality of the app that should count, not how popular you are.
"Not all that counts can be counted and not all that can be counted counts." -Albert Einstein
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
I know that Nameless and I'm sure everyone else does, but having the support and knowledge of the users helps the mods do a better job, doesn't it?
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
These applications really shouldn't be popularity contests... :/-Blue Vixen- wrote:yeah, but tenshi, it's all just a popularity contest.if those that voted no knew you or read the app carefully, the woulnd't vote no, it's your skills and the quality of the app that should count, not how popular you are.
I may be speaking for her again, but I believe Tenshi_Karasu can and will do the job to the height of her potential. Not only is she calm minded in the the middle of confusion, but she is one of the serious few that you can hold a decent conversation with. Also, she never acts out of line for a second, and quite possibly never will. I know this from the occasions where I have spoken with her in the chat and from what I've seen around the forums, and on these occasions, she didn't act differently because said user was there or wasn't, or act differently because there where new people in the chat. She is the real deal, and deserves the position when the time comes to pick up more moderators.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
