Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
-
Kimi
- Visitor
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
Kyou x Tohru is DEFINITELY my favorite!!
Other couples I love:
Yuki x Machi
Haru X Rin
Hatori X Mayuko
Kureno x Uo
I guess I like Hiro and Kisa but Hiro annoys me too much XD I just want to reach in there and hit him sometimes!
Other couples I love:
Yuki x Machi
Haru X Rin
Hatori X Mayuko
Kureno x Uo
I guess I like Hiro and Kisa but Hiro annoys me too much XD I just want to reach in there and hit him sometimes!
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
HiroX Kisa and TohruX Kyo is the cutest pair ever!!!
-
demon among angels
- Visitor
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
Kyo and Tohru should be together...
Hiro and Kisa should end up as well...
Kureno and Arisa is pretty cute...
hmm...
Matoko and Makoto...
ill have to wait...
Hiro and Kisa should end up as well...
Kureno and Arisa is pretty cute...
hmm...
Matoko and Makoto...
ill have to wait...
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
Cousen
Yuki x Tohru
Me
Kureno x Arisa
Yuki x Tohru
Me
Kureno x Arisa
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
people people! what is up with you guys putting two guys for a couple! soo gay! i hate it! well, i think yuki and tohru are the cutest couple 'cause they both have lots in common.AND PLUS YUKI UNDERSTAND HER VERY WELL. yuki has lots of problems and tohru has helped him throough them. so i think they are best.
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
that just mean that there's another gender mishap~~~KisaXHiro is still the best! Young love always lasts long~~~
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
Not in real life -_-
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
Yuki and Tohru...they look so cute together and Yuki trusts her...
I would rather have Kyo such a sassy kitty LMAO!
I would rather have Kyo such a sassy kitty LMAO!
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
Hiro and Kisa!
I think those two are just too cute.
I think those two are just too cute.
-
lil-kawaii-kat
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Oct 29, 2005 11:31pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
I like the idea of Kisa and Hiro
they are sooo kawaii together!!! 
●◦ ٭ - Ѕςαттзѓеd δғєαм - ¤×˚
» [lil-kαwαii-kαт ×3 ;; » ¬ <3 тзн NєKo oF нєαrтnзѕѕ] «© - ٭
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
There my second best couple.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST COUPLE?
Arisa and Kureno
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
