Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Gravitation

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
kowaiibaka
Visitor

re: Gravitation

Post by kowaiibaka »

heheh...I barely ever buy...I download. it's free! it's just that I have dial-up and it's 200x slower than DSL(almost literally)
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Gravitation

Post by Pyro Psycho »

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE DIAL UP????? :shock:
I have Dsl!!!! :D
but I cant download anymore..... :cry:
i told yuo about stares dog
kowaiibaka
Visitor

re: Gravitation

Post by kowaiibaka »

that sucks. why can't you download?
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Gravitation

Post by Pyro Psycho »

the memory on the computer is low! :cry:
i told yuo about stares dog
kowaiibaka
Visitor

re: Gravitation

Post by kowaiibaka »

o...anyways, I saw somewhere that the 1st half of the OVA follows the manga pretty well, then when they reach the 2nd half they just start to make stuff up.
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Gravitation

Post by Pyro Psycho »

oh really?
wow I heard Yuki is a perv on the ova!! :wink:
i told yuo about stares dog
kowaiibaka
Visitor

re: Gravitation

Post by kowaiibaka »

really? maybe thats the "then they start to make stuff up" part...
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Gravitation

Post by Pyro Psycho »

lol yum thou! 8) =P~
i told yuo about stares dog
kowaiibaka
Visitor

re: Gravitation

Post by kowaiibaka »

*starts to get ideas* *hides in corner with those vertical anime line thingies over my head* I'm not a perv, I'm not a perv...*sweatdrop*
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Gravitation

Post by Pyro Psycho »

:lol: LOL!!!!
YOU CANT HIDE IT!! :twisted:
i told yuo about stares dog
kowaiibaka
Visitor

re: Gravitation

Post by kowaiibaka »

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *jumps in pile of yaoi manga that I have no clue how I got* *giggles insanely* (yes, that was random)
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Gravitation

Post by Pyro Psycho »

*jumps in with her*
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i told yuo about stares dog
Rouge
Visitor

re: Gravitation

Post by Rouge »

yea eiri is pretty perverted in the ova's. im gonna steal them from my friend this week. Except she doesn't know so shh! I love this series :love:
Ayame_Kodoku
Visitor

re: Gravitation

Post by Ayame_Kodoku »

:lol: Hmmm. . .I've only read volumes 1-4, but i'm buying 5 and 6 today. Yeah, I've heard alot about the anime. I guess I like the manga(since it's the only thing i've seen) but I have no doubt that the anime is better. I don't have enough money to buy the anime. Any money I had back long ago was put into savings. Stupid savings.
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Gravitation

Post by Pyro Psycho »

I bought all the anime already I just dont have the manga......... :cry:
i told yuo about stares dog
Ayame_Kodoku
Visitor

re: Gravitation

Post by Ayame_Kodoku »

on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you give the anime?
Locked