well you have to put into consideration, she is going to die before the age of 30.GIRL OR NOT I HATE AKITO, ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT AKITO GETS ALL, I dunno....gross....when he's with Shigure (it shows up all the time in the manga, Akito goes close to Shigure, they get comfortable, Akito corners Shigure and I don't wanna think about the other parts....)
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
-
Crazzzy 4 Anime
- Visitor
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
Akito's.....a GIRL????!!!!
I really need to catch up. I'm behind 2 1/2 books
Yuki 7/10
Kyo 9/10
Shigure 9/10
Hatori 9/10
Haru 10/10
Ayame 5/10
Momiji 8/10
Ritsu 7/10
Hiro 6/10
Akito...okay for the anime when he's a BOY : I'll give him a 8/10
Yuki 7/10
Kyo 9/10
Shigure 9/10
Hatori 9/10
Haru 10/10
Ayame 5/10
Momiji 8/10
Ritsu 7/10
Hiro 6/10
Akito...okay for the anime when he's a BOY : I'll give him a 8/10
-
the_undicided
- Visitor
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
Yuki - 9/10 (he's nice)
Kyo - 10/10 (gotta love kyo)
Haru - 8/10
Hiro - ?/10
Hatori - 10/10 (he's kool)
Shigure - 7/10
Ayame - ?/10
Ritsu - 3/10
Akito - 0/10 (He's so mean!)
Kureno - ?/10
Kyo - 10/10 (gotta love kyo)
Haru - 8/10
Hiro - ?/10
Hatori - 10/10 (he's kool)
Shigure - 7/10
Ayame - ?/10
Ritsu - 3/10
Akito - 0/10 (He's so mean!)
Kureno - ?/10
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
Hmm...Lets see...
Momiji 10/10 (He's such a sweetie)
Haru 9/10 (He's cute)
Kyo 9/10 (I like hot-headed boys)
Yuki 7/10 (He's polite)
Kureno 7/10 (He's nice)
Ayame 10/10 (He's fun)
Hatori 6/10 (He can be sorta dull)
Shigure 7/10 (He's a good person)
Hiro 8/10 (I like how he can twist what people say around)
Momiji 10/10 (He's such a sweetie)
Haru 9/10 (He's cute)
Kyo 9/10 (I like hot-headed boys)
Yuki 7/10 (He's polite)
Kureno 7/10 (He's nice)
Ayame 10/10 (He's fun)
Hatori 6/10 (He can be sorta dull)
Shigure 7/10 (He's a good person)
Hiro 8/10 (I like how he can twist what people say around)
Hi, I'm Serena
and I used to love this place
and I used to love this place
-
Cassi Bakura
- Visitor
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
yuki 12/10
kyo 8/10
haru7/10
tori san 7/12/10
momiji 9/10
akito/2/10
kyo 8/10
haru7/10
tori san 7/12/10
momiji 9/10
akito/2/10
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
Yuki (9/10)
Kyo (8.5/10)
Momiji (9/10)
Hatori (8/10)
Shigure (8/10)
Haru (9.5/10) he was almost perfect
til' rin came along
Ayame (8.5/10) haha, he's funni
Akito (9/10) This guy'z kewL
Ritsu (8.5/10) haha, he's funni
Kyo (8.5/10)
Momiji (9/10)
Hatori (8/10)
Shigure (8/10)
Haru (9.5/10) he was almost perfect
Ayame (8.5/10) haha, he's funni
Akito (9/10) This guy'z kewL
Ritsu (8.5/10) haha, he's funni
-
MewTaita
- Visitor
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
Kyo 1 million/10
White Haru 5/10 black haru 5/10 real haru 10/10
Yuki 8/10
Momiji 7/10-CROSSDESSER #2
Shigure-9/10 he is just plain awesome!
ayame 7/10 Crossdresser#3
Ritsu 2/10 CROSSDRESSER#1
Hiro 5/10 Im too old for him
Kureno 8/10
Akito ...
Hatori 7/10 he's too uptight.
White Haru 5/10 black haru 5/10 real haru 10/10
Yuki 8/10
Momiji 7/10-CROSSDESSER #2
Shigure-9/10 he is just plain awesome!
ayame 7/10 Crossdresser#3
Ritsu 2/10 CROSSDRESSER#1
Hiro 5/10 Im too old for him
Kureno 8/10
Akito ...
Hatori 7/10 he's too uptight.
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
Re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
Nice ratings!!!Little Bit wrote:Yuki (I give him a 9/10)
Kyo (7/10)
Momiji (10/10!!!)
Hatori (9.5/10)
Shigure (6/10)
Haru (10/10!!!!)
Ayame (8/10)
Akito (5/10)
Ritsu (4/10... 'cuz he looks like a girl...)
I give Yuki a 8/10
Kyo 9/10
Momiji (he's so cute!) 10000000/10
Shigure 8/10
Akito 4/10 (evil hope crushin monkey butt!)
Haru 8.5/10
Hatori 9/10
Ayame 8/10
Ritsu 7/10
I love the Kyo kitty!!!!!!!
Last edited by Yomieko_Sesshra on Feb 08, 2006 5:02am, edited 1 time in total.
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Hagane no Neko
- Visitor
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
Yuki 9/10
Kyo 10/10
Hatori 9.9/10
Shigure 8/10
Ayame 4/10
Haru 10/10
Momiji 9/10
Ritsu 3/10
Kyo 10/10
Hatori 9.9/10
Shigure 8/10
Ayame 4/10
Haru 10/10
Momiji 9/10
Ritsu 3/10
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
My cousen (evil twin)List
Kyo 1000000000/10
White Haru 9/10 black haru 10/10 real haru 1000/10
Yuki 1000000000000/10
Momiji 10000000/10
Shigure-5/10
ayame 2/10
Ritsu 5/10
Hiro 9/10
Kureno 10/10
Akito ...
Hatori 100/10
Kyo 1000000000/10
White Haru 9/10 black haru 10/10 real haru 1000/10
Yuki 1000000000000/10
Momiji 10000000/10
Shigure-5/10
ayame 2/10
Ritsu 5/10
Hiro 9/10
Kureno 10/10
Akito ...
Hatori 100/10
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
miaka_yuki_124
- Visitor
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
1)hatori
2)kyo
3)yuki
4)shigure
5)haru
2)kyo
3)yuki
4)shigure
5)haru
-
Thoru's_cutie
- Visitor
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
Hiro 10/10!!!!!!!!!
Kyo10/10!!!!!!!
Momingi 10/10!!!!!!!!!!
Haru 9/10!!!!!!
Yuki 7/10!!!!!
hatori 6/10 !!!!!!!!!
Shigure 5/10 !!!!!
Ayame 3/10 !!!!!
Ritsu 1/10 !!!!
Akito 0/10 !!!!!!
Akito goes in th e bottom !
:sick:
Kyo10/10!!!!!!!
Momingi 10/10!!!!!!!!!!
Haru 9/10!!!!!!
Yuki 7/10!!!!!
hatori 6/10 !!!!!!!!!
Shigure 5/10 !!!!!
Ayame 3/10 !!!!!
Ritsu 1/10 !!!!
Akito 0/10 !!!!!!
Akito goes in th e bottom !
:sick:
-
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
Kyo 8/10!!!!!!!
Momingi 7/10!!!!!!!!!!
Haru 9/10!!!!!!
Yuki 10/10!!!!!
hatori 6/10 !!!!!!!!!
Shigure 6/10 !!!!!
Ayame 8/10 !!!!!
Akito 8/10 !!!!!!as a boy
Momingi 7/10!!!!!!!!!!
Haru 9/10!!!!!!
Yuki 10/10!!!!!
hatori 6/10 !!!!!!!!!
Shigure 6/10 !!!!!
Ayame 8/10 !!!!!
Akito 8/10 !!!!!!as a boy
And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
kyo rules 
re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
kyo 10/10
yuki 9/10
haru 9/10
shigure 8/10
hatori 9/10
akito 2/10
...

yuki 9/10
haru 9/10
shigure 8/10
hatori 9/10
akito 2/10
...
-
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Rate these Furuba Guys! (girls only)
you are so full of it dark girl

And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
