Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Fans of Haru come here!!!
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I dont accutaly
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
i am a fan of haru, but i still want to know if he is gay or bysexual. please go to my post and check it out. and post if it's true or not. it's churry.my post post thingy.
- DarkSakuraDragon
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Aug 19, 2005 5:29pm
- Gender: Female
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I think he goes both ways too. But that doesn't change the fact that if he were real I would love to have sex with him.
No it doesn't. And when he goes Black it drives me crazy! He is soooooooooo HOT! 
~Between the Good and Bad is where you'll find me; REACHING for HEAVEN~
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
ha ha you think so?
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
lol
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
- DarkSakuraDragon
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Aug 19, 2005 5:29pm
- Gender: Female
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
HELL YEAH I THINK SO!
~Between the Good and Bad is where you'll find me; REACHING for HEAVEN~
-
Kemja
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I like Haru too!,Oh!..and his hair too!(I also like cows
)
Last edited by Kemja on Nov 28, 2005 11:05am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
lol cool
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I like cows to. They produce milk and by doing that we get Ice Cream. 
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
lil-kawaii-kat
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Oct 29, 2005 11:31pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Haru is awesome!!! 
●◦ ٭ - Ѕςαттзѓеd δғєαм - ¤×˚
» [lil-kαwαii-kαт ×3 ;; » ¬ <3 тзн NєKo oF нєαrтnзѕѕ] «© - ٭
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
kemja wrote:LOL!!!
ditto on that
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
lil-kawaii-kat
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Oct 29, 2005 11:31pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Haru is sooooo cool!!! 
●◦ ٭ - Ѕςαттзѓеd δғєαм - ¤×˚
» [lil-kαwαii-kαт ×3 ;; » ¬ <3 тзн NєKo oF нєαrтnзѕѕ] «© - ٭
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
No duh. His way to cool. 
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
yeah Im a Haru fan!!
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
