I bet if I was in one of the groups I'd be in Slifers...
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Slifer the Sky Dragon
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
You'd expect that from a school which Kaiba made wouldn't you? 
I bet if I was in one of the groups I'd be in Slifers...
I bet if I was in one of the groups I'd be in Slifers...
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
- Visitor
Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:You'd expect that from a school which Kaiba made wouldn't you?
I bet if I was in one of the groups I'd be in Slifers...
No. It was created by doctor chronos
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
Funded by Kaiba then, all I know is Kaiba had something to do with it.
( God I need to research stuff before I say it >> )
( God I need to research stuff before I say it >> )
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
- Visitor
Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
Obelisk is bestYami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Funded by Kaiba then, all I know is Kaiba had something to do with it.
( God I need to research stuff before I say it >> )
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
I knew that from reading the Episode guide
I better get back to digging up dirt on everyone by reading old posts >>
*Shoulders Shovel*
I better get back to digging up dirt on everyone by reading old posts >>
*Shoulders Shovel*
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
- Visitor
Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
You'll have to get in the queueYami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:I knew that from reading the Episode guide
I better get back to digging up dirt on everyone by reading old posts >>
*Shoulders Shovel*
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
Screw you, waiting is for girls who have nothing better to do then brush their hair all day.
I'm off to get some dirt on my advisarys!
*Bolts*
I'm off to get some dirt on my advisarys!
*Bolts*
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
*Drives up in a digging machine.*
Doing things by hand is so last century.
Doing things by hand is so last century.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
*Looks at machine and growls*
You keep your fancy canned intelligence, I'm still gonna get the job done faster, I'm the best typer in my school and the state.
Just not AA >>
You keep your fancy canned intelligence, I'm still gonna get the job done faster, I'm the best typer in my school and the state.
Just not AA >>
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
*Starts digging with machine.*
At least no one is concerned about being the last to post here anymore.
At least no one is concerned about being the last to post here anymore.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
Lol I know
We went back on topic and now we're spamming again
If a Mod comes I'll laugh so hard
Well back to getting dirt on Sh- I mean my advisarys!
We went back on topic and now we're spamming again
If a Mod comes I'll laugh so hard
Well back to getting dirt on Sh- I mean my advisarys!
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
Go JCB? 
What's JCB mean?
What's JCB mean?
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
C'mon BDoD Fill me in on whatever JCB means
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
re: Slifer the Sky Dragon
I think it's another digging machine.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
