Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Code Geass: order of the black knights
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
... im at a loss at what to say
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
... im at a loss at what to say
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I, too, am at a loss. I guess I'm not used to a random supporting character being killed. Especially sweet Shirley! She was an angel. However obnoxious she was.
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I figured this would happen. I mean Rurūshu has a relationship with like 2-3 other girls, and since Shirley was the most insignificant she was pretty much marked for death for quite a while. Thus as expected, she died. Not the happiest moment, but it had to happen.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Rurushu is having sex with multiple girls? What a playa.
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Who said anything about sex? your mind is in the gutter lolKarin Rengu wrote:Rurushu is having sex with multiple girls? What a playa.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
XD Maybe it is. Actually, yes it is. But hey, oh well. I jsut watched the episode where Shirley's dad dies and her and Rurushu kiss. It's like "Well, I did kill your daddy so I'll kiss you sexii girl"
That's what was going through Rurushu's mind.
That's what was going through Rurushu's mind.
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
That still doesn't imply he's has sex with her though.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Back on topic with the latest episode.....
I think that Rurushu might have made a mistake by attacking and killing everyone, I think it's caused alot of his followers to lose faith in him.....including CC.
I think it was a mistake to kill everyone
I think that Rurushu might have made a mistake by attacking and killing everyone, I think it's caused alot of his followers to lose faith in him.....including CC.
I think it was a mistake to kill everyone
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I agree, I mean I'm all for giant robots blowing stuff up, but genocide seems a bit excessive. On another note, Shirley's death gave Suzaku a way to persuade Karen into joining Britannia. That's pretty bad, I mean damn if he has to fight em both, that would suck pretty hard.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
nah, she wont join them, there nothing that could persuade her other than a geass effect
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
He was saying he was gonna force inject drugs into her or he was offering her drugs (I can't remember), so I'm simply a bit worried about that. Though your probably right.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I think Nunari will stop him before he uses drugs, or maybe Rurushu will break in to save her
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Karren can't join Brittania! if she does then, then, its like losing the engine on a car and still expecting it to run... it just doesnt happen!
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
If she joins brittania that means no more late night Top 3 Black Knight gang bangs with me. That'll suck.
R2 seems to be getting pretty deep. Rurushu better not end up dying!
R2 seems to be getting pretty deep. Rurushu better not end up dying!
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I shall be departing for japan tomorrow morning, well because of the time difference it'll probably be later today for most of you, and I'm leaving my computer in my apartment in china so I won't be on for a while. I talked to LOTD the other day and he's feeling much better, even though his arm/hand is still broken, so he still won't be on for a while.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
