Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Quotes
-
Jamie Madrox
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Aug 20, 2007 7:27am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Quotes
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.-YOGI BERRA
A fellow who is always declaring he's no fool usually has his suspicions. -Wilson Mizner
A fellow who is always declaring he's no fool usually has his suspicions. -Wilson Mizner
most nights i lie awake in bed... gazing upon the stars.
untill i realize and wonder....?
where the hell is my roof???
untill i realize and wonder....?
where the hell is my roof???
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Quotes
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Re: Quotes
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." Oscar Wilde
-
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
- Gender: Male
-
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Quotes
"Nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change."
-Barack Obama January 2008
-Barack Obama January 2008
High wire escape artist
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Quotes
"Take a cold shower when you get home.. hahahahaha" - Paris Hilton
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Quotes
"is that a baseball bat in your pants or are you just happy to see me" my friend at school XD
High wire escape artist
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Quotes
From the movie Twilight.. ♥♥♥♥♥
Bella: How old are you?
Edward Cullen: 17
Bella: How long have you been 17?
Edward Cullen: ...awhile.
(lmao, I just loooove this quote!)
Bella: How old are you?
Edward Cullen: 17
Bella: How long have you been 17?
Edward Cullen: ...awhile.
(lmao, I just loooove this quote!)
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Quotes
That Reminds me of Family Guy.
Quagmire: Hey Meg 18 yet?
Meg: No
Quagmire: Hey Chris how ya Going?
Chris: Well Actually I.....
Quagmire: Alright.......
Quagmire: Hey Meg 18 yet?
Meg: No
Quagmire: Hey Chris how ya Going?
Chris: Well Actually I.....
Quagmire: Alright.......
High wire escape artist
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Quotes
rofl.. XD I remember the episode when Peter and Lois didn't remember how old Meg was turning..
Anyway..
"I love nonsense! Nonsense is great! Nonsense is the best!" - Milk from Super Milk Chan
Anyway..
"I love nonsense! Nonsense is great! Nonsense is the best!" - Milk from Super Milk Chan
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
- Gender: Male
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Quotes
Edward Cullen: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan: What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion.
Isabella Swan: What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Quotes
"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
- Robert Pirsig (1948-)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
- Robert Pirsig (1948-)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Quotes
"About three things I was absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him–and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be–that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
- Bella ~ Twilight
- Bella ~ Twilight
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: Quotes
Virginity is an overrated virtue. -Rage
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Quotes
Bella: Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?
Edward Cullen: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it.
Twilight
(Lmao, I love this part!)
Edward Cullen: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it.
Twilight
(Lmao, I love this part!)
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~

