Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Code Geass: order of the black knights
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
top 3 GB?!? where did this come from?
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
It's been there a while L, you just didn't know it. And when I say 'Top 3' I mean Zero, Kallen, and Ohgi, not you, me, and BHJ.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
oh *calming down* you scared me for a second...
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
So it would seem. That would indeed be odd if I meant the 3 of us. 0.o
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Do you guys think CC will get her memories back or do you guys think they are gone for good?
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Spellcaster
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Nov 01, 2006 4:43pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Oh I just started watching Code Geass because a friend recommended it to me. At first I thought it'd be boring but in fact its the total opposite =D
The anime strangely reminds me of Death note..
But Code Geass is awesome
The anime strangely reminds me of Death note..
But Code Geass is awesome
Curently listening to: Shijun no Zankoku
Currently watching: Hana Yori Dango
Currently reading: Twilight series
Vampires && humans can live co-existently
Currently watching: Hana Yori Dango
Currently reading: Twilight series
Vampires && humans can live co-existently
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
reminds you of death note? how do you get that?Spellcaster wrote:Oh I just started watching Code Geass because a friend recommended it to me. At first I thought it'd be boring but in fact its the total opposite =D
The anime strangely reminds me of Death note..
But Code Geass is awesome
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Spellcaster
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Nov 01, 2006 4:43pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Well I guess because The 'death note' And the 'geass' have changed both the protagonists (Light and Lelouche).
You could say they both used their items for their own will.
I don't know...I have a pretty wacky brain xD
You could say they both used their items for their own will.
I don't know...I have a pretty wacky brain xD
Curently listening to: Shijun no Zankoku
Currently watching: Hana Yori Dango
Currently reading: Twilight series
Vampires && humans can live co-existently
Currently watching: Hana Yori Dango
Currently reading: Twilight series
Vampires && humans can live co-existently
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
yea i kinda agree
Rurushu is the good guy no matter which way you look at it and kira (no matter how much i like him) is the bad guy. But they both have a unique power that has the ability to kill people.
Rurushu is the good guy no matter which way you look at it and kira (no matter how much i like him) is the bad guy. But they both have a unique power that has the ability to kill people.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Spellcaster
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Nov 01, 2006 4:43pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Mhm that's another good point why Code Geass reminds of Death note- They have a unique way of killing people! Thanks Aoi
I always get the question 'How does Code Geass remind you of Death Note xD"
But you're right. Lelouche will always be the good guy while Light was the bad guy indeed.
I always get the question 'How does Code Geass remind you of Death Note xD"
But you're right. Lelouche will always be the good guy while Light was the bad guy indeed.
Curently listening to: Shijun no Zankoku
Currently watching: Hana Yori Dango
Currently reading: Twilight series
Vampires && humans can live co-existently
Currently watching: Hana Yori Dango
Currently reading: Twilight series
Vampires && humans can live co-existently
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
OMG I LOVE YOU SPELLCASTER!! I said the same thing!! About Geass and DN being alike! And how Rurushu reminded me of Light!
-
Spellcaster
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Nov 01, 2006 4:43pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I love you too Karin
I'm glad someone here thinks that too^^!
Two very alike characters Light and Lelouche (Rurushu)
I'm glad someone here thinks that too^^!
Two very alike characters Light and Lelouche (Rurushu)
Curently listening to: Shijun no Zankoku
Currently watching: Hana Yori Dango
Currently reading: Twilight series
Vampires && humans can live co-existently
Currently watching: Hana Yori Dango
Currently reading: Twilight series
Vampires && humans can live co-existently
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I'll ask AGAIN
Do you think CC will get her memories back, or do you think they are gone for good?
Do you think CC will get her memories back, or do you think they are gone for good?
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Ooh, um, well, in one episode I saw recently when she was feeding Suzaku those memories, and Rurushu touched her, she remembered her real name, and I'm guessing that means she got some back.
Indeed, I'm just worried that Rurushu die in the last episode like Light... also, I'm glad to see that someone else likes to spell Lelouche with an 'e' because it's supposed to be 'Lelouch' but I think the 'e' finishes it off better.
Indeed, I'm just worried that Rurushu die in the last episode like Light... also, I'm glad to see that someone else likes to spell Lelouche with an 'e' because it's supposed to be 'Lelouch' but I think the 'e' finishes it off better.
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I was referring to the newest episode Karin
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Well, ok, but the events of the fist season still happened though.
