Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

movie

Locked
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: movie

Post by Symos »

Well, we did get that appology.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

So this is over?
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: movie

Post by Symos »

Nope. I want blood!
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Shaun
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Shaun »

There's a game called Blood. :roll:
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

We got a vampires then.
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

Whos the Vampire?
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: movie

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Ziffie-Link wrote:Whos the Vampire?
Quaker
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

Haha Quaker's a vampire^^
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: movie

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Ziffie-Link wrote:Haha Quaker's a vampire^^
But he wants blood
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Annaxubella »

you guys are useless
this is not going to convince me =;
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Don't worry, I gave up convincing you as soon as I found out you were as thick as a brick.
Posting all those three worded posts really got me ticked off, worse than spamming.
Oh yeah, I gave up being nice when I realised I don't care anymore.
I started being a B*tch when I realised it gets brick heads ticked off
So there
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Annaxubella
Visitor

Re: re: movie

Post by Annaxubella »

Quaker wrote:Nope. I want blood!
I suck my own blood :twisted:

BTW YHR, thanks for being a friend. ^.^
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Okay.. Did you read my post or are you way more of a blonde than what I thought?
If you're with Shaun, Don't consider me a friend, I'm with Holly, BDoD, Quaker and Hannah on this, and believe me, I am NOT in a forgiving mood.
Hit the road blonde
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Annaxubella »

Fine, be that way!!! :evil:
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Annaxubella »

if you guys hate me, just say it!
I want to hear from:
Quaker
Marik-Zeek
Ziffie
BDOD


do this as a PM.
Shaun
Visitor

Re: re: movie

Post by Shaun »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Okay.. Did you read my post or are you way more of a blonde than what I thought?
If you're with Shaun, Don't consider me a friend, I'm with Holly, BDoD, Quaker and Hannah on this, and believe me, I am NOT in a forgiving mood.
Hit the road blonde
What did I do to upset you?! Just tell me!!! :evil: :!:
Locked