Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Locked
linachan7
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by linachan7 »

who's the chicken?
FayeFaye07
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by FayeFaye07 »

Well, if you're asking who has the Chicken zodiac in the anime/manga, I don't believe anyone does.
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

I am the Horse/Cancer
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

S.a.s.u.k.e wrote:I am the Horse/Cancer

Me too! :D We have some things in common, S.a.s.u.k.e!!!!!!

I'm a Cancer, I'm born on June 26. I'm the year of the horse, born in 1990.

I also love Sasuke Uchiha too!!!!!! ^_^
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Sasami Jurai wrote:
S.a.s.u.k.e wrote:I am the Horse/Cancer

Me too! :D We have some things in common, S.a.s.u.k.e!!!!!!

I'm a Cancer, I'm born on June 26. I'm the year of the horse, born in 1990.

I also love Sasuke Uchiha too!!!!!! ^_^
Your older than me I'm born July 17. hehehe OMG you love Sasuke Uchiha :shock: well then it seems i have another Rival... =D> :twisted: :wink:
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I'm older than you!!!!!! :D :mrgreen: :color: :bounce: \:D/ 8) :D


Yeah, you go ahead and have Sasuke. :cry:
Hey, why don't we share him? 8-[ :-"
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

ye ur older than me :cry: Heck no im never going to share MY Sasuke :twisted: never .... :-k but you can have his brother 8)
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

:cry: :cry: Okay. :cry: :cry:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:heh: :-k :heh:
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

We Cancers are the best!!!!!! :D
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Sasami Jurai wrote:We Cancers are the best!!!!!! :D
\:D/ \:D/ YES WE ARE \:D/ \:D/
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

WE CANCERS RULE ALL!!!!!! :color: :color: :color: GO HORSES ALSO! \:D/ :color: :heh:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

YAAA GO CANCERS AND HORSES \:D/ :color: \:D/
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

OMGosh we're like twins except I'm only like 9 days older!
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

COOL \:D/ hehehe i know eh twins :lol:
FayeFaye07
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by FayeFaye07 »

*Sniff* No one loves the dragons :cry:
Locked