Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Locked
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

[-X not true [-X u should be proud :color:
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

OMGosh! Dragons are like supposed to be the best sign in the Chinese zodiac! You should be proud that you're a dragon! =D>


It's true!!! People want their kids to be born on the year of the dragon! ^_^
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Yep it is true =D>
FayeFaye07
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by FayeFaye07 »

Well, now I feel better.
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

YAY \:D/
FayeFaye07
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by FayeFaye07 »

And I always thought dragons were pretty cool. Strange how my favorite animal is the cat.
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

oh it is ... strange...dragons are so mystical :color: Cats the only cat i like is Kyo :heh:
FayeFaye07
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by FayeFaye07 »

I like Kyo-Kyo!! If I could, I would name my next cat Kyo but my parents won't let me name our cats since I would give them all anime names lol.
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

oh?? hehehe... my cousin has a orange cat named Kyo :lol:
FayeFaye07
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by FayeFaye07 »

LOL that is so cool. I don't have orange cats. I just have white, black, and grey cats.
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

oh LOL... i have no cats :cry:
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I don't have any cats either. Cats keep coming to our backyard though. \:D/ They make their own dwell on our backyard so I guess I'd consider those kitties as my pets. Hey,...I never thought about that. :heh:

HEY!!!!!! I guess those kitties are like my pets! :color:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Sasami Jurai wrote:I don't have any cats either. Cats keep coming to our backyard though. \:D/ They make their own dwell on our backyard so I guess I'd consider those kitties as my pets. Hey,...I never thought about that. :heh:

HEY!!!!!! I guess those kitties are like my pets! :color:
:D Hehehe cool but i live in an apartment so i dont see many stray cats.. :-"
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Even though momiji is annoying I am glad I am a rabbit............rabbit :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Forte.exe
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Forte.exe »

I am a snake! Yeah, Ayame-san!! I like cats though...And I hate Kagura!! But that makes sense...boars and snakes don't get along...
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

snakes are okay but i dont like them.... my sister is a snake :heh:
Locked