Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Code Geass: order of the black knights
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
i loved the ending it was awesome, though kinda sad
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
i agree. the ending seemed a little deathnoteish.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Whoa! What's been going on here? Nothing's been posted lately! We must starts this back up!
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
i know. partly my fault really. but my laptop is fixed so ill be on more often now.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
The fact that the anime's been done for a good couple of months doesn't help either I suppose. And yes I'm back, but I doubt for long. Good to see you all though. ^_^
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
adult swim on saturdays its stil going on. they just got into R2 im watching it and its great ^^
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I don't watch TV anymore so, I can't really say anything about adult swim's version of R2.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
ive become like that too. im always listening to the radio instead. i only watch tv on saturday nights to watch anime.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I only watch it sometimes when the news is on. I watch all my anime on my computer. The irony of this is that the TV in my room is the best quality one in the house, and naturally I use it to play video games in HD because it's more awesome like that.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
same here. mine isnt the best in the house but it still kicks ass.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
omfg. I just saw the ending of R2 and...and...I HATED IT! It was horrible and I freaked out and cried a lot....but I don't think he's really dead...
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
i didnt like the part where lolouche died. But the epilouge, where kallen describes the new world, and how everyones doing so far, made it feel finilized, i was still shaken but i liked the overall ending.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
It was a good ending. Lelouch's character is actually someone everyone can look up too, seeing what he did.
And there are some stories out there that Lelouch didn't die, and he's actually the guy driving the straw wagon in the final scene. The one C.C is on. Like, when she says the very last line, and appearing to ask Lelouch, perhaps she isn't talking to the sky, but actually to the driver. i.e. Lelouch
I choose to believe this because he pwns ^_^
And there are some stories out there that Lelouch didn't die, and he's actually the guy driving the straw wagon in the final scene. The one C.C is on. Like, when she says the very last line, and appearing to ask Lelouch, perhaps she isn't talking to the sky, but actually to the driver. i.e. Lelouch
I choose to believe this because he pwns ^_^
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I'm quite a fan of Rurūshu, but I still don't like to believe that he's alive simply because that would mean he's cheated EVERYONE yet again. His death was suppose to end it and in a way being atonement for his crimes. But that's just my opinion. If he were alive though it would be kinda funny if he ended up working on Orange-kun's farm delivering stuff on his wagon.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
yes. lolouche is dead. thats proven. but seeing the final outcome of why he really did become the king of Brittania, changed my mind. up until then, i had been rooting for lolouche. then, when he became king, and he opposed schnizel, with the black knights, i didnt know who to root for. but when lolouche died, and revealed it was all according to plan, made me realize he wasnt evil in any way. he simply did evil things for a better outcome.
oh! and for christmas i got the first nine episodes on dvd, as well as the soundtrack and six cd listening episodes.((they explain the back story of some of the episodes)) and vol 1 and 2 of the manga. did you know that they dont have any knightmare frames in the manga?! i was outraged!
oh! and for christmas i got the first nine episodes on dvd, as well as the soundtrack and six cd listening episodes.((they explain the back story of some of the episodes)) and vol 1 and 2 of the manga. did you know that they dont have any knightmare frames in the manga?! i was outraged!
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
