Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
-
smart and sassy
- Visitor
re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
oh *hugs Yunsung* it's ok, it'll be ok
-
Velrick vest'ul
- Visitor
re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
.......
i miss him but thanks for the comforting i think that i will make it
-
Velrick vest'ul
- Visitor
re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
ok i think that im better now thanks
-
Velrick vest'ul
- Visitor
re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
you reall know how to cheer someone up
-
Vale
- Visitor
re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
Well that's good and if you didn't know, I am S&S in hiding OK. 
-
Velrick vest'ul
- Visitor
re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
yeah i did know actually i figured it out a while ago
-
Velrick vest'ul
- Visitor
re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
welkl first thingss firast you replied to all the things and smart and sassy isn't here anymore and it was common sense
-
Vale
- Visitor
re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
Oh, well I was told I had to change it for specific reasons.
-
Vale
- Visitor
re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
Ya actually it was him, but that's ok because we can still talk to one another and i don't really talk to him any more.
alls good k
-
Nigai
- Visitor
re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel
I love that. Everyone always has a happy ending. This was so unexpected. I remember this was before my really bad weepy days and I cried a whole lot about the whole thing. I mean, I had began watching from the middle and I was still in love. I have now seen each episode about 5 times. The show is great. But if the creator ever decided to make a another, I think he could do it about Spike's past. Let us all get more familiar with Spike and Julia and Vicious. That would rock. But I love how in the end he says Bang and then his Star goes out (That was so significantly beautiful) they show the sketch of Spike and say, "You're gonna carry that weight." I remember thinking, "NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO!!!" I love that show... *Sighs contetedly* And damn it I keep thinking you're ericdbz, Yunsung...
