Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

kai is the best!!!

Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1403
Joined: Oct 11, 2006 7:39am
Gender: Female

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

Its okay !!! ^-^
Himitsu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 743
Joined: Sep 19, 2006 9:18am

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by Himitsu »

Avantika-kun ^-^ wrote:Hehe..I would also like to read those stories ^-^ I want to see how naught your imagination can go,...^-^
Whoah.. you can't even imagine who naughty it can be :lol:
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1403
Joined: Oct 11, 2006 7:39am
Gender: Female

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

oohoo.. :oops: you naught naught girl..Would you like me to read those stories ?? ^-^
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by divinephoenix »

:-s
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1403
Joined: Oct 11, 2006 7:39am
Gender: Female

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

Why this confused smiley ?? ^^
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by divinephoenix »

no reason???i didn't thought tina-chan is that naughty..
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1403
Joined: Oct 11, 2006 7:39am
Gender: Female

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

Same here...it was a bit of shock ^-^
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by divinephoenix »

Tina-chan,what are those naughty stuff???

please tell us!!! [-o<

or at least pm it to me and avantika..PLEASE!!!WITH SUGAR AND SPRINKLES ON TOP!!! [-o<
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1403
Joined: Oct 11, 2006 7:39am
Gender: Female

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

Yep..I would like to know it too !! [-o<
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by divinephoenix »

PLEASE!!! [-o<
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Himitsu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 743
Joined: Sep 19, 2006 9:18am

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by Himitsu »

Are you crazy?! Hell no. I'm really really sorry but this stuff is just for my most best friends Cosmic_Starmie and soul_of_the_dreamer. Sorry but they are my best of friends and they really really really know me so I don't really know you guys yet and it would be kind of embarassing for me to send those stories to 'strangers'. But if we get to know eachother better (which we prolly will).. then I guess I will send it to you in time.

Please don't feel offended.. but what can I say. I'm a complex person. Eventhough I can be nasty and anughty on one hand I also tend to be very gentle and shy on the other. So there's no way I can send these stories to you just now. Is it okay?
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1403
Joined: Oct 11, 2006 7:39am
Gender: Female

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

Yes, its absolutely okay...I dont mind ^-^ Infact, the topics I discuss with my 7 best friends..I cant even discuss it with my mommy and my sisters and neither with any of my friends..!! ^-^ Absolutely no problem ^-^ Take your time, Tina-chan ^-^
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by divinephoenix »

sure,it's ok.we have to keep stuff to ourselves right?or else we'll be a a open book anyone can read whenever they please. :color:
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Himitsu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 743
Joined: Sep 19, 2006 9:18am

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by Himitsu »

Yeah and I would hated it if that happened :mrgreen:
Sabaku no Gaara ga daisuki desu!!! <3333333333333333333

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by divinephoenix »

me too.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1403
Joined: Oct 11, 2006 7:39am
Gender: Female

Re: kai is the best!!!

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

Dont worry, Tina-chan..We will go according to your comfort-level ^-^
Locked