Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
High Priest Seto wants to kiss my @$$
-
marik-zeke
- Visitor
Re: re: High Priest Seto wants to kiss my @$$
no you wont! you never will! no-one will kill the pharaoh! no! never! you'll have to do more than post that to get through me!High Priest Seto wrote:I WILL KILL ATEMU ONCE N FOR ALL N I WILL BCOME THE NEW PHAROAH!!!!!
re: High Priest Seto wants to kiss my @$$
tae!!! gusto mo turos!!!
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
-
Annaxubella
- Visitor
re: High Priest Seto wants to kiss my @$$
traslation: Do you like.......? I can't say it 
re: High Priest Seto wants to kiss my @$$
It's the hentai board. Graphic language is allowed here.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Kouseketra_the_Queen
- Visitor
re: High Priest Seto wants to kiss my @$$
Shaun, what is YuGiOh money? Explain please, for I am intrigued.
re: High Priest Seto wants to kiss my @$$
It is a consept made my BLue-Shojochan's Husband. YOu purchase cards you can use on Message board duels using your post count as money. Details here:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5513
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5513
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Nathan
- Visitor
Re: re: High Priest Seto wants to kiss my @$$
do i like what?Annaxubella wrote:traslation: Do you like.......? I can't say it
-
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
- Visitor
re: High Priest Seto wants to kiss my @$$
Note: Name=set not alister
