Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Full Metal Alchemist
-
Naraku
- Visitor
-
Baby Bottle Pop
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!
I'm having fun!!!!!!
I'm having fun!!!!!!
-
Naraku
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
dude...the episodes keep getting better and better! I can't wait to see the next one with two parts to it!!!
-
Anasatcia
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
I've seen the show and I love it!!!
What makes it so good to me would have to be Ed!
He is so cute and he is even cuter when someone says something about his height.
You just have to love him. 
-
Naraku
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
ok for girls he's cute. but guys think he's "cool". totally awsome. and it's not cute when someone talks about his age...it's funny
-
Ayame_Naomi
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
I love Full Metal Alchemist! I have a RPG webiste of it i'm still looking for every character beside Ed and Roy but If anybody is intresteded its free so you don't have to pay the website is http://alchemistrpg.proboards44.com/index.cgi?
-
Grave
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
i freaken love this show, if it was a woman i'd marrie it, but its not so i cant
-
-=Bea-chan=-
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
One of my favorites! I watch it every Saturday night! Ed and Roy are so hott~!
-
Anasatcia
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
Has anyone seen the "Full Metal vs. Flame" ep? It was so great!!!
I loved it!
Roy is now my favorite! Ed comes next.
re: Full Metal Alchemist
i love FMA! ugh but i hate the way the series ended!!! i cant wait till the movie comes out 
-
-=Bea-chan=-
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
I've only seen pictures of the last episode. I never like last episodes cuz they make me sad cuz the show or season is over.
adult swim has a long way to go until they get the end.
-
smart and sassy
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
yeah i havent seen the end yet either. normally most series end sad or dumb. like the trigun ending
-
kagome all the way
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
i agree the shows usually end sad like smart and sassy said trigun was really sad but than again it could end good
-
vampireslayer59
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist
i just saw this show last night and it was so cool! 
