Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

wrestling

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: wrestling

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Cloud wrote:RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO
heh, heh, heh...You can't be serious?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: wrestling

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

I think he is
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: wrestling

Post by Lestat69_99 »

*sigh* I suppose that'll pass when the RKO becomes yesterday's news.... But then again the days of wrestling have gone down hill...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: wrestling

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

kane should have won that elimination chamber match. Although i must admit it was nice seeing edge beat the crap out of cena and taking that belt away from him. i just could not help but laugh.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: wrestling

Post by Symos »

Anyone see the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior?
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: wrestling

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Symos wrote:Anyone see the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior?
I was going to pick it up, but then I saw Tombstone: The History of the Undertaker. Now I can't find it...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

Re: re: wrestling

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Priestess Kisara wrote:kane should have won that elimination chamber match. Although i must admit it was nice seeing edge beat the crap out of cena and taking that belt away from him. i just could not help but laugh.
yeah edge sucks.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: wrestling

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

did you see what boogieman did last weak gross but awsome.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: wrestling

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

No tell me....please
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Cloud
Visitor

Re: re: wrestling

Post by Cloud »

Lestat69_99 wrote:
Cloud wrote:RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO
heh, heh, heh...You can't be serious?
i mean it he is my Wrestler alright


and nasty is wat Boogyman did
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: wrestling

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

y he sucks.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Cloud
Visitor

re: wrestling

Post by Cloud »

HECK NO!! he is good look at his accomplishment


Legends Killed:

The Dead Man aka The Undertaker
HBK aka Shawn Micheals(icon)
Mick Foley
Sergent Slaughter
and this one another guy i forgot his name was he was an African American wrestler

-He even RKO Jake the Snake
-He was the youngest wrestler to held the World HeavyWeight Champion
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: wrestling

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

And he will never please mebecause I hate his attitude and looks....................undertaker rules.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Cloud
Visitor

re: wrestling

Post by Cloud »

u just dont know wat this man can do
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: wrestling

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

He can do all that better the legends r still better.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am

Re: re: wrestling

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Cloud wrote:u just dont know wat this man can do
You do realize his "achievements" in the ring mean nothing? It just means that Vince decided to give Randy Orton a huge push, just as he gave Brock Lesnar a huge push several years ago. The matches mean nothing, since the outcomes are already decided before hand. How else do you think talentless wrestlers like Cena and Jeff Jarrett become chamions?

I judge if a wrestler is great by in-ring talent. A wrestler like Kurt Angle for example, is one who I consider to be great. His mike skills are excellent, his acting is spot on, and his technical skills are second to none. Randy Orton on the other hand has great mike skills, but his acting is terrible, and his technical skills are rather mediocre. The RKO is also a terrible finisher, as it is more like a poor man's facelock chin buster. Orton's old finisher was a much greater move, since the Wheelbarrow Suplex actually needed technical skill to perform, a much more impressive finisher than the RKO.

Anyways I found this hilarious tale on Samoa Joe's website, and you must all read it! Tommy Dreamer shows us why he is truely the Innovator of Violence.
(This quote is taken from Samoa Joe's Livejournal, http://xsweatpeax.livejournal.com/36068.html
Samoa Joe's Livejournal wrote:Oooh Bom Bom, CHA Chigga chiggaaaaa!

So a few weeks ago I received a call from ROH alumnist and good friend Alexis Laree informing me that she would be in Cali for a few days and would really love to hang out and go party. This is prompted because as anyone in the world of wrestling knows, when you come to Southern California I am always more than happy to be your tour guide and show you the many sights, sounds and magic that make up the place I call home (Jesus, I really should write press releases for Disney).
I said "COOL" and resigned myself to stop by Marina Del Rey to scoop up her and her colleague Angel Williams and go party down in The O.C.

Bom Bom, CHA! CHA!

When I arrived I was informed that Tommy Dreamer, Danny Doring, and Swinger where also in town since hey all where doing motion capture work for a new WWE video game release. Tommy being the pretty decent cat he is invited me along to instead join the festivities they where planning to have in Hollywood so I did and we headed North.

CHA! Chigga Chigga

After dinner we forayed to the Saddleback Ranch in Universal City for some drinks and dancing. The good Mr. Dreamer had the VIP waiting so off we went up the ever exciting 405 freeway. On the way to our destination of choice "The Dream" informed me that he really, REALLY needed to use the "facilities" and asked that I pull off on Mulholland and find the nearest gas station. Unfortunately Mulholland only leads into the Bel Aire hills of Fresh Prince fame which does not really have any "facilities" to speak of at all. Being a tried, true and tested warrior of the road Tommy implored me to pull off to the side of the road and he would follow in the steps of his fore fathers before him and use nature as God had intended it.

Tommy made his way into the wilds of Bel Aire and I circled the SUV around giving a man his privacy, and administering a small tour of the LA skyline for the other passengers. A few minutes had passed since we had left Tommy to do the deed so I spun around our caravan and headed back down the road to grab a hopefully relieved Dreamer and continue onto to the club.

Bom Bom, Cha hoo Cha hoo

When we arrived to pick up Tommy he stood in the middle of the road chest heaving brandishing a hub cap and a towel upon what I am sure was a reccomendation from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I asked the visibly distressed Tommy what had happened, he stared directly at me and proclaim " A Pack of [censored] Coyotes just tried to eat me!". It seemed The Dream was quite expeditious in his duties and when he finished he was greeted with the rustling of leaves as something was moving in the woods. Soon he found himself being flanked by 4 Coyotes so he ran up to the main road. His efforts where for naught as when he arrived at the main road he had made it just in time to see me pulling away and was forced to grab a wayward hub cap and begin banging the ground like a mad man in a effort to scare off the now encircling predators. He fended away the beasts until a local resident had pulled up in his Mercedez and asked if "Everything was OK". Tommy told him " This pack of coyotes are trying to eat me" to which the man responded " Ah OK" and drove off, most likely too rich to care or writing the Dream off as a wayward methadone addict who had made his way into the woods. I questioned the validity of Tommy's story almost finding it too grandious to believe until he pointed to the ridge across the street where 3 coyotes sat ears perked up licking their lips and staring intently at the meal that got away.

After things calmed down we headed to Hollywood and celebrated. I mean lets face it, not since the days of the Viking warriors have you been able to fend off a hungry pack of dogs and then drink in celebration with your friends. The vodka flowed like mead and all was well in the world, and somewhere on Tommy Dreamers mantle place sits the mighty Hubcap of Wolf Warding. Hail to you Mr. Dreamer, this buds for you.

Bom Bom Cha Chigga Chiggaaaaaaa!

[censored] you Lemony Snicket
I got your series of Unfortunate Events right here!

The effervescent,

Samoa Joe
Only the master of violence could take on a pack of coyotes with a hubcap and a towel... AND WIN! :mrgreen:
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Locked