Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Kyo fan club

wanna join the club

yes
10
71%
no
2
14%
maybe
2
14%
maybe
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 14

SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

See? Now, if I could get a boy to hug me...

XD

*hugs Ashley*
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

Aww!

*hugs Terri*

hmmm i might have an idea... hmmmm
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

O.o

'Hmmmmm'?

--;; I'm confuzzled....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyhoo! *hugs Ashley*
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

yea.. im confuzzled too...


*hugs Terri*
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I just noticed....nice avatar!!! :mrgreen:
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

:D

Fanks Yah
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

Yous welcomes. :mrgreen: *hugs Ashley* *gives Ashley a lot of sharp shiny thingys*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

*runs around like a maniac* *runs into the wall* >< DAMMIT!!!
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

YAY SHINY THINGYS!! SHARP SHINY THINGYS!!


SIT!
SIT!
SIT!

mwahahahahahahahahahaha
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

*is unwavered* ....that didn't work....only I can sit-- *slams into ground* ...myself....owwwwwwww...

This is SO messed up.... ><
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

as u might have noticed i replyed to this forum before i replied to the other one... the one that says u put the spell on urself.. lmfao


lets play a game!

can u guess what this word is?

***
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

ummmm.... :idea:

I know!! Its...

@$$!!!!

XD
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

nope ur wrong... 5 more chances... then u lose!
Xx.Yusuke.xX's_Ghost
Visitor

Post by Xx.Yusuke.xX's_Ghost »

ill give u a hint... it begins with an S

***

5 more chances!
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

'S'....'s'....ummmmm...

'Shh'?

I don't know!! My brain doesn't work at this time at night!! ><
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRONG!

4 more chances
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

ARGH!!! *curses in Spanish*

:idea: I know!! I figured it out! Its....

SIT--*crashes into ground*

><
Locked