MeruPuri is not that good for me. I loved Matsuri Hino's "Vampire Knight" better. I cannot deny that Aram and Airi (MeruPuri) make such a handsome couple, though. I like Aram best when he is taking the adult's formKoYue wrote: I freakin' love MeruPuri! I'm a big fan of Matsuri Hino's work.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Shojo Beat!!
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Lol One of my friends says she's a lot like Nana O.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!KoYue wrote:Lol One of my friends says she's a lot like Nana O.
Nana O. is cool. She is the total opposite of Nana K., which makes these two characters so special. Nana O. is serious and down to earth while Nana K. is a dreamy girl who always looks for short-term happiness. The big question here is, who is Nana K. going to end up with? I am dying to know the answer. Is it going to be Tamaki or Nobu? For some reason, I doubt that she will end up with Tamaki but who knows. Nana is full of surprises.
I also want to know whether Shin and Reira will end up together at the end or not. Or is it that she will go back to Yasu's embrace? NANA always leave you with unanswered questions and I like this mystery about it
Last edited by Shinogu on Jan 12, 2007 1:40pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Noon, not to be rude... But it's "Takumi". I think u mixed him up with Tamaki Suoh from OHSHC
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Oops!! Sorry about thatLenfa wrote:Noon, not to be rude... But it's "Takumi". I think u mixed him up with Tamaki Suoh from OHSHC
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Which OHSHC is a really good manga and anime too XD
But Takumi's a player... Hachi deserves someone better.. I go for Nobu.
Reira and Shin looks like a cute and funny couple but Reira needs someone serious. XD
But Takumi's a player... Hachi deserves someone better.. I go for Nobu.
Reira and Shin looks like a cute and funny couple but Reira needs someone serious. XD
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
I agree with Lenfa that Takumi is no good for Hachi since he is a womanizer and a playboy. Nobu loves Hachi so much, so I root for Nobu and Hachi. I also root for Yasu and Reira.Lenfa wrote:But Takumi's a player... Hachi deserves someone better.. I go for Nobu.
Reira and Shin looks like a cute and funny couple but Reira needs someone serious. XD
Last edited by Shinogu on Jan 12, 2007 1:57pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Ooh, I'm lost now. 
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Oops! Sorry. Those were spoilersKoYue wrote:Ooh, I'm lost now.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
It's okay. Um, I'm a huge fan of Vampire Knight, MeruPuri, and Absolute Boyfriend. I've been meaning to read Full Moon and I want to see the Ultra Maniac anime.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Sorry Yue-chan. ^^;
I've only read the Ultra Maniac manga, I've been meaning to watch the anime. XD
I heard Aishteruze Baby us a good one too.
I've only read the Ultra Maniac manga, I've been meaning to watch the anime. XD
I heard Aishteruze Baby us a good one too.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
I read four volumes of Ultra Maniac manga and I am planning to get the last fifth volume soon. As for the anime, I will get the DVD Box Set
.
As for Full Moon Wo Sagashite, I read the complete seven-volume-manga and I am still watching the anime. The anime has lots of episodes, which is 52 maybe. I like Full Moon. It is so cute especially Mitsuki and Takuto ^_^. I think the anime has lots more to offer rather than the manga. I didn't expect the manga to be of seven volumes only. It was a great read, though. If you like Full Moon, maybe you should try "Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne." It is by the same creator of Full Moon, Arina Tanemura.
Aishiteruze Baby is cute too but I didn't collect all the manga. I only got the first two volumes but I watched all the anime. It is cool. If I remember correctly, it is of 26 episodes.
As for Full Moon Wo Sagashite, I read the complete seven-volume-manga and I am still watching the anime. The anime has lots of episodes, which is 52 maybe. I like Full Moon. It is so cute especially Mitsuki and Takuto ^_^. I think the anime has lots more to offer rather than the manga. I didn't expect the manga to be of seven volumes only. It was a great read, though. If you like Full Moon, maybe you should try "Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne." It is by the same creator of Full Moon, Arina Tanemura.
Aishiteruze Baby is cute too but I didn't collect all the manga. I only got the first two volumes but I watched all the anime. It is cool. If I remember correctly, it is of 26 episodes.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Ultra Maniac seems pretty cute. I've only read two volumes, though. 
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Ultra Maniac sure is cute and funny. I liked the manga. Ayu and Nina are hilariousKoYue wrote:Ultra Maniac seems pretty cute. I've only read two volumes, though.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Yeah, I loved Ultra Maniac XD
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Have you guys read "Tokyo Boys & Girls" and "La Corda D'Oro?" These are one of the best manga titles from the SJBT line
.
