Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Seras's Art Room!

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
Kaoru Hanabishi
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 313
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Post by Kaoru Hanabishi »

I like them,
Apo: very John Lennon like XD,
Biki: very biki to love everyone hehe,
Slash: i like his hair looks kool with the yellow,
Jasse: very Jasse like with the hat XD

Nice work seras!!! :)
(*Bleach 101 Army*) - Recruit
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Post by Seras »

thanks. and the picture slash gave me, his hair was borwn with blonde tips soo... yeah
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
Biki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2585
Joined: Jun 09, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Post by Biki »

i dig 'em. >] biki will scratch everyone's eyes out with my razor sharp fingers! >D :twisted:
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku
Posts: 661
Joined: Sep 18, 2007 4:26pm
Gender: Male

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Mine's still the best.I like my over sized lips best.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Zabo
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 113
Joined: Jan 09, 2008 3:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Post by Zabo »

... I dissappeared. :?
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Post by Goldenwolf »

them some scary ass drawings :shock:
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Slash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 806
Joined: Jun 03, 2006 4:17pm

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Post by Slash »

Holy crap, I didn't realize mine was up! Thanks Seras, that's awesome! I'm in my signature black hooded sweatshirt was well, I see ^^
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Post by Seras »

Thanks Goldenwolf. I like them too. I may not be all leanardo de vinci like most people here but it's me and this is my artroom :)

Well yeah Slash, the picture was of you in your hoodie.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Post by Goldenwolf »

I like em tho Seras dont worry they make laugh cause of the different ways you've portayed each members personalilty!!
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Locked