Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

momiji

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: momiji

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Yeah. :color:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:mrgreen: Bunny
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: momiji

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

^^ BUNNY ^^ :love: :mrgreen:

....
...
...
...
......
.....
....
... :heh: :color:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

I love me I is bunny so me love bunny.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

Re: re: momiji

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

Lightning White Spike wrote:I love me I is bunny so me love bunny.
...*she stares blankly for a minite then smiles* :lol:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :bounce: :love: ^^ :love: Bunny!!!!! :love: *Hugs Spike and smothers him in kisses* :love:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:



( :crazy: )
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

I like that :mrgreen: I hope you don't were lipstick or i am gonna be covered. :mrgreen: \:D/ *Kisses back*
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: momiji

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

*kissed* :love: :shock: :love: ......
........
.....
.....
....
...
....
...
........
......
.....
...
:oops:


8) ^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Maybe I should smother you in kisses? :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: momiji

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:shock: ...*She starts to blush deeply just thinking about it* ... :oops:

-not again!- *she hides her face for a moment waiting for her face to cool down*


:pirate: Aye ye be a pirate if ever there was! :pirate: :lol: :lol: :lol: :love:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

I will *smothers Yomieko_Sesshra in kisses* :mrgreen: :love:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: momiji

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

*Turns bright red*
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:mrgreen: I hope you have gone red for a good reason. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
fleurish
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: momiji

Post by fleurish »

:shock:
Hi, I'm Serena
and I used to love this place
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: momiji

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:D :oops: :D

was there ever a bad reason?? :mrgreen:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: momiji

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I dont know.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Locked