Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Fans of Haru come here!!!
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
O_o;
I like Haru. ^^ But I can't pick between him and Hatori.
^^; Cows are cute...
I like Haru. ^^ But I can't pick between him and Hatori.
^^; Cows are cute...
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
*Cries of thinking so much* I guess I'll pick Haru. XD
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
-
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
yes pick Haru

And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
*Picks Haru*
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
-
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
right

And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
*Dies of happiness* XD
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
-
Sword Mistress
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
what's with the violence lol ... but Haru is awesome... his dark side is the BEST!!
-
Kemja
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I think his cowform is the best!!!But his dark side is "the bomb"!! 
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
T_T How dare you slap me. XD
I like "White" Haru more.
I like "White" Haru more.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
-
Sword Mistress
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
sure... white Haru can be sweet and kind ... but dark Haru is so much better (mainly because he's a bad @$$ lol ... and when he turns into a cow ... it's just awesome ^^
-
Kemja
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I totally agree!!!sure... white Haru can be sweet and kind ... but dark Haru is so much better (mainly because he's a bad @$$ lol ... and when he turns into a cow ... it's just awesome ^^
-
.:*Saiko*:.
- Visitor
Re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I'm a big fan of Haru!!!!
I love him, when he's white, black, as a cow... XD
He's so cute!!
I love him, when he's white, black, as a cow... XD
He's so cute!!
