Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look here.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
it come out Jul.18 i hope to get 7 my self and the novel to
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
fruit baskets pretty good
rivalry b/w two guys one bad one good both liking the same girl
but theres more to it than that
rivalry b/w two guys one bad one good both liking the same girl
but theres more to it than that
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
Beet The Vandel Buster is worth checking out, comedy action and a budding romance in it. Something for everyone. Peace out 
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
xHomicidalxPIEx
- Visitor
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
I recomend the mini ./hack series, 3 books if i am correct, if u want comedy/romance/wee bit of action.
EITHER THAT OR SOME KICK ASS
NARUTO
or u can buy a Hentai magazine
EITHER THAT OR SOME KICK ASS
or u can buy a Hentai magazine
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
Its sad to see that no one here reads Blade of the immortal. 
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
what is that book about
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
Check it out, no one knows about it cause no one actualy checks out the manga section as a whole, "Blade of the immortal" Gets over looked just because its not heard of like Naruto, rurouni kenshin and other titles. You guys realy need to check out the whole section and not just get whats popular! lol Blade of the immortal is popular but maybe is limited to an older audience, however it has kick ass art and a superb one of a kind story! Its pricy but well well well worth it. Its a shame to say that Blame! Is under rated as well, even Death note!! I could name alot of manga that is not on this page... sadly..
check them out.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
On another note, I have to mention this Manga once more because I want it to do great, I am talking about the science fiction manga Called Blame! If you like perspective art and backgrounds and details than this is great. the frist volume starts off slow but than amps up a bit. its worth it if you like cyborgs and such.
Check it!
Check it!
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
cool sound so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
Optimus Prime
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am
Re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
Either that or Samurai Champloo(If you're willing to pay $10.00 per volume).
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
wow i still like fma
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
Angel of Music
- Visitor
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
Hey, I'm lookin' for a manga that might interest my brother. His genres are around action, fantasy and comedy, and he really doesn't like lots of romance. Can someone help me out by givin' me a couple of titles?
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
kingdom hearts is a good one or case closed how are these
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
Angel of Music
- Visitor
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
They look and sound interesting. If my brother won't read them, I know I might. Thanks.^^
-
Kronik_The_Echidna
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 232
- Joined: May 09, 2005 9:33pm
re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her
The Hedgehog shalt make reccomendations!
Full Metal Panic!
Battle Angel Alita
.Hack//Legend of The Twilight
Rurouni Kenshin
Naruto
Girls Bravo
Gundam SEED
Sekai Trilogy
Oh My Goddess
Negima!
Full Metal Panic!
Battle Angel Alita
.Hack//Legend of The Twilight
Rurouni Kenshin
Naruto
Girls Bravo
Gundam SEED
Sekai Trilogy
Oh My Goddess
Negima!
"MEAT... SANDWHICH"
