Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

movie

Locked
Dark Chaos
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Dark Chaos »

uh....I meant to say that.....heh heh :mrgreen:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Tea Hater club? Should I join...
*Coughs*
Let me refrase that, CAN I join??
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Dark Chaos
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Dark Chaos »

Yes of COURSE!!! ...but it seems you already have :x
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Quaker invited me ^^
(What's with the angry face?? OO Did I do something?)
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Dark Chaos
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Dark Chaos »

no it is just dumb me ...I put the wrong smile I meant this one :P Nothing is wrong YHR :mrgreen:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

YAY ^^ No ones mad at me
*Closes blinds to hide from view angry mob*
Absolutely no one ^^
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Dark Chaos
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Dark Chaos »

Gosh..YHR you are so Funny!!!! :lol:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Thanks! :mrgreen:
I try to make AA a more enjoyable place-not that it isn't already ^^
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEES
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Tea Explodes? :-s
When did that happen???
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

dunno. Get her to it a hot dog with dynamite
Dark Chaos
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Dark Chaos »

BDoD, what a good trick to pull on Tea :twisted: You're so smart :wink:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Lol, I bet Yami or someone will come save her though >>
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: movie

Post by Symos »

Leave that to me.

*Gets out deck box.*

I've made a few deals before hand. I can take him long enough for you to blow Tea up.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Awesome ^^ Wait- OO I don't have the explosives..the others do...
*Runs after BDOD*
WAIT UP! WE NEED MORE EXPLOSIVES! ><
*Lucy dissapears while Rex holds up dynamite*
Rex:Look at the Red chalk I stole from Lucy's Teacher
Weevil:That wasn't her technology teacher was it?
Rex:...oh crap... ><;;
*Prays*
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Dark Chaos
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Dark Chaos »

ha ha funny,
.
.
.
.
. Has anyone seen the movie lately?
Locked