Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Shojo Beat!!

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
Locked
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by KoYue »

You two are lucky. I've got no bishies in my life. :( :heh:
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by Shinogu »

Well, maybe we are but you will get your own bishies someday soon. It is fun to fall in love with anime guys, though. I fantasized about lots of anime guys and now I am madly in love with Zero from Vampire Knight. :love: :color: He is just so hot. :heh:
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by Shinogu »

Lenfa wrote:I haven't gotten the latest one yet. Feb. issue should be the first one on my subscription. ^_^
Then I am not the only one who didn't receive the February issue of SJBT yet, huh? I was a bit worried since it is a bit late this time. I guess I will have to wait some more.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by KoYue »

Zero is just so . . . =P~ =P~ :heh:
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Lenfa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 719
Joined: Aug 09, 2006 9:37pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by Lenfa »

I'll stick with Akatsuki Kain on Vampire Knight ^_^
But Zero is so cute.....
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by KoYue »

Kyaa, what is it about Zero that makes him so cool and cute?
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by Shinogu »

Zero is just so handsome and hot. There is this thing about him that makes you drool over him. :D If I have to choose between Zero and Kaname, of course I would go for Zero. Kaname is handsome, though.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by KoYue »

Kaname is cute . . . man, Vampire Knight makes all the vampire guys look soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood . . . =P~ =P~ :love: :love: :heh:
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Lenfa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 719
Joined: Aug 09, 2006 9:37pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by Lenfa »

Kaname is cute.... but though... it seems like he's hiding something...
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by KoYue »

He's truly plotting something. I bet he's gonna try to get rid of Zero so he can have Yuki to himself.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by Shinogu »

I certainly don't trust Kaname. He is using this cool attitude but for sure he has a hidden agenda. I was kinda thinking that he might wants to transform Yuki to a vampire like him and that's why he wants Zero out of the picture but who knows. :D
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by KoYue »

I bet he wants to do that so he can be with Yuki forever . . . or maybe he just wants her blood.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by Shinogu »

KoYue wrote:I bet he wants to do that so he can be with Yuki forever . . . or maybe he just wants her blood.
Yes, so it is either this or that. I read lots of vampire and paranormal books, so I kinda know that if a vampire fell in love with a human, then they would want to live forever with them, so maybe this is what Kaname wants with Yuki or maybe he only wants her blood, as you said. I guess we should wait and see what will happen.
Lenfa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 719
Joined: Aug 09, 2006 9:37pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by Lenfa »

Yeah, but if Kaname only wanted Yuki's blood, he could've gotten it a long time ago..
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by Shinogu »

Lenfa wrote:Yeah, but if Kaname only wanted Yuki's blood, he could've gotten it a long time ago..
It is true but maybe he is waiting for the right moment if this is what he really wants from her. I believe that what he wants the most is to transform her into a vampire to be with him forever but of course this is not definite, so I guess we would never know till we read the whole manga.

Kaname sees Zero as a threat, so he wants him out of the picture too. He knows that there is this deep bond between Zero and Yuki and that's why he wants him away from her.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by KoYue »

Nya, I don't want him to kill Zero!! :(
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked