Never-Before-Heard Episodes of Inuyasha

Alien Shadow Sesshomaru
Visitor

re: Never-Before-Heard Episodes of Inuyasha

Post by Alien Shadow Sesshomaru »

i have every season thats out on DVD, and ive looked at almost every site i can find about InuYasha information, such as cast, Interveiws with Rumiko Takahashi, background of the storyline, ECT so this is CLEARLY a frikkin' load of s**t, forgive my swearing but this guy's pissing me off with all this BS, the tokijin doesnt read minds, all of this is total crap, and you have a over active imagination, how bout using that imagination of yours to imagine this, you're in a dark room, you cant get out, and you know that its the spirit of Tokijin that locked you inside, you're gonna die and you know it, so you stab yourself to death to make it quicker...

and naraku never wanted to become full demon. if you ever watched the first season or two, you would KNOW that, which you probelly do, but you're too damn retarded to comprehend the storyline, dumbo!
Instead of aiming your anger towards me, why not just be calm because anger is pointless when it comes to something that you shouldn't even be angry at and is, in this case, stupid because this new information I'm giving to you doesn't contain offensive information--all it is is just some interesting information that I was hoping for people to calmly point out the flaws so that I would prove the person who gave me this information wrong. And as for your critisism of my somewhat lack of knowledge of Inuyasha, you are saying that you despise my very being due to the fact that you don't know who I am as a person and think that I'm a stupid retard just like you who deserves to be critisized. But for your information, you're the one who should be critisized for your immature ways! And because I was smart enough to be angry at the right time, maybe I'm not so dumb after all, now am I???
Last edited by Alien Shadow Sesshomaru on Aug 24, 2005 3:36pm, edited 4 times in total.
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Re: re: Never-Before-Heard Episodes of Inuyasha

Post by Chaos Flame »

Alien Shadow Sesshomaru wrote:
i have every season thats out on DVD, and ive looked at almost every site i can find about InuYasha information, such as cast, Interveiws with Rumiko Takahashi, background of the storyline, ECT so this is CLEARLY a frikkin' load of s**t, forgive my swearing but this guy's pissing me off with all this BS, the tokijin doesnt read minds, all of this is total crap, and you have a over active imagination, how bout using that imagination of yours to imagine this, you're in a dark room, you cant get out, and you know that its the spirit of Tokijin that locked you inside, you're gonna die and you know it, so you stab yourself to death to make it quicker...

and naraku never wanted to become full demon. if you ever watched the first season or two, you would KNOW that, which you probelly do, but you're too damn retarded to comprehend the storyline, dumbo!
Instead of aiming your anger towards me, why not just be calm because anger is pointless when it comes to something that you shouldn't even be angry at and is, in this case, stupid because this new information I'm giving to you doesn't contain offensive information--all it is is just some interesting information that I was hoping for people to calmly point out the flaws so that I would prove the person who gave me this information wrong. And as for your critisism of my somewhat lack of knowledge of Inuyasha, you are saying that you despise my very being due to the fact that you don't know who I am as a person and think that I'm a stupid retard just like you who deserves to be critisized. But for your information, you're the one who should be critisized for your immature ways! And because I was smart enough to be angry at the right time, maybe I'm not so dumb after all, now am I???
yes, you are dumb, VERY dumb. i already pointed out the fact that this may be something you read fomr a fan fic, i GAVE you reasons for this incorrect info, im giving you fair chance at this, but you talking about things that dont even exist, and what REALLY makes u dumb, is the idea that you're talking about stuff thats not true, were pointing out it makes no sense and it isnt true, and you're taking offense to that, thats what should be citizied. there are a lot of InuYasha fans out there that would say MUCH worse then what i have, this information would make a good fan fic, but it would in NO way fit in with the tv show OR the manga.
and timing has nothing to do with anger, anger is not a skill, it is a common flaw in human nature, it doesnt matter WHAT the timing is, being angry is NEVER "right". upset? yes. disapointed? yes. irritated? sometimes. but angry? never, it is NEVER a "right" time to be angry, only different degrees of bad times.
Alien Shadow Sesshomaru
Visitor

Naraku is STILL missing Kouga's jewel shards as well as the shard that Kagome has! that's three. besides, if he wishes on the jewel, it won't be to become a full demon, it will be for world domination. naraku wants all the power in the world; if he wishes for such there will be no more series!
But like I said before, there is a lot of skipped information which is about Inuyasha and his friends acquiring more Sacred Jewel Shards and Naraku very slowly acquiring all of the Sacred Jewel Shards Inuyasha and his friends have gathered. But the reason why Naraku used the power of the Sacred Jewel to become a full demon is because in order for a wish to be granted by the Sacred Jewel, the wish cannot exceed the power of the Sacred Jewel. So therefore, this is why Naraku was unable to use the Sacred Jewel for world domination because such a wish is too powerful for the Sacred Jewel to grant!
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Post by Chaos Flame »

Naraku is STILL missing Kouga's jewel shards as well as the shard that Kagome has! that's three. besides, if he wishes on the jewel, it won't be to become a full demon, it will be for world domination. naraku wants all the power in the world; if he wishes for such there will be no more series!
But like I said before, there is a lot of skipped information which is about Inuyasha and his friends acquiring more Sacred Jewel Shards and Naraku very slowly acquiring all of the Sacred Jewel Shards Inuyasha and his friends have gathered. But the reason why Naraku used the power of the Sacred Jewel to become a full demon is because in order for a wish to be granted by the Sacred Jewel, the wish cannot exceed the power of the Sacred Jewel. So therefore, this is why Naraku was unable to use the Sacred Jewel for world domination because such a wish is too powerful for the Sacred Jewel to grant!
BS, the shikon jewel, as CLEARLY stated in the series, is powerful enough to (im quoting this from the TV-series) "grant ANY wish"...
Alien Shadow Sesshomaru
Visitor

BS, the shikon jewel, as CLEARLY stated in the series, is powerful enough to (im quoting this from the TV-series) "grant ANY wish"...
So, if a person were to make a wish on the Sacred Jewel that the entire universe to be destroyed, would that mean that the entire universe would just blow up? To me, that doesn't sound right at all! Or if a person were to make a wish on the Sacred Jewel to be more powerful than the Devil which would mean a lot more than just world domination, that doesn't sound right either because there is only One who is more powerful than Satan and that is God Himself!
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

see, this is where everything is sweked. if you watched the end of the series on DVD, you would know how this is wrong.
Spoiler
Show
be episode 152 (or around there) the LAST unknown shard is found at their father's grave site which is where inu aquires the kongosuaha. they have the last one, no more.
now, relating back to the episode 'those who made the sacred jewel', it says, much like Chaos confirmed, that anything can be wished for on the jewel. it is merely the soul of Midrioko that was forced from her body to contain youkai. if, in a simple universe, everything is more powerful then one soul, the jewel would be useless. it woudl be simple, yes, for Naraku to become a full demon but honestly, that would be to whimpy of a wish for him. he spawns full demons ( ie kagura, kanna, hakidoshi, ect...). it's to far out of left field. sorry.

sooo....if you're waiting for ways to prove this guy wrong, please, give me the link (as i've asked now for four posts) and i'll take a few hacks at him.
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Post by Chaos Flame »

So, if a person were to make a wish on the Sacred Jewel that the entire universe to be destroyed, would that mean that the entire universe would just blow up? To me, that doesn't sound right at all! Or if a person were to make a wish on the Sacred Jewel to be more powerful than the Devil which would mean a lot more than just world domination, that doesn't sound right either because there is only One who is more powerful than Satan and that is God Himself!
well i dont know why someone would want that (except me maybe), but if you dont like the facts, go argue with the people who make this show, but i assure you, it can grant ANY wish
devilslilpimpess
Visitor

Post by devilslilpimpess »

yes
NicoleJ
Visitor

Re: Never-Before-Heard Episodes of Inuyasha

Post by NicoleJ »

Alien Shadow Sesshomaru wrote:Summary for New Inuyasha Episode #1: Toukijin's Mind-Reading Powers

Recall that when Sesshomaru's Toukijin got broken against Mouryoumaru’s armor, he refused to repair it. And that's when Toutousai arrives and reforges Tenseiga as a weapon and gives it back to Sesshomaru who tests it out and discovers that it has the ability to send demons to the next world. But because Sesshomaru has chosen to abandon his Toukijin and didn't bother to repair it, after a while of abandoning his shattered Toukijin, the shattered Toukijin then pulsates which gives off a message to Toutousai and Toutousai receives the message, obtains the shattered Toukijin, and goes to Sesshomaru and tells him that Sesshomaru has yet to discover Toukijin's new power and that Toukijin wishes to be reforged from Goshinki's fangs. Another thing that Toutousai says to Sesshomaru is because Toukijin was originally forged from the unworthy hands of an unworthy sword smith, Sesshomaru was unable to discover its new power (which is a sacred power). And that because Toutousai is indeed a worthy sword smith who has gained much skill over time, if Toukijin were to be reforged from his hands, Sesshomaru would then be able to discover its new power. After hearing this, Sesshomaru recalls from Kaijinbo's hut that the head of Goshinki might still be there. So therefore, Sesshomaru and Toutousai go to Kaijinbo's hut with the two halves of Toukijin and there they find Goshinki's head in its deceased state which still has some fangs. After which, Sesshomaru heals the deceased demon head with his Tenseiga which brings it back to life once again. But once the demon head was revived, Toutousai then cringes at the sight of the revived demon head and then becomes reluctant in reforging Toukijin. Seeing this, Sesshomaru becomes angry and threats Toutousai that Toukijin be reforged. After which, Toutousai then obeys Sesshomaru and lies to himself and says that he is a strong sword smith and that he would never be overcome by any type of demonic power.

Unfortunately, after Toutousai reforged Toukijin, he was overcome by the sword which has a red glow around it. And while having Toukijin raised in the air, Toutousai (who now has red pupils) yells with a creepy voice: "Wuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" After which, Toutousai exits the hut and goes to Sesshomaru (who is now expecting his sword) and says to Sesshomaru with a creepy psychotic tone of voice: "I have come after you.........................Sesshomaru!" And after he said that, he then says that if Sesshomaru wishes to receive his reforged Toukijin, that Sesshomaru would have to battle Toutousai and overcome Toukijin's evil once again. So therefore, after Toutousai said that, he then rushes up to Sesshomaru and attacks him with Toukijin. But instead of using his toxic claws to slaughter Toutousai, Sesshomaru decides to block against all of Toutousai's attacks with his Tenseiga. But while Sesshomaru was blocking against Toutousai's attacks (which created a lot of electricity), Sesshomaru noticed that Toukijin has become more powerful due to the fact that while Tenseiga was blocking against Toukijin, Tenseiga started to vibrate under the pressure (NOTE: the reason why Tenseiga didn't break is because when Toutousai reforged Tenseiga as a weapon, he made Tenseiga more powerful than Toukijin. Also, Tenseiga does have physical contact with things and does remain solid as it slices things, but whatever gets sliced by Tenseiga doesn't get a single scratch [except for the messengers from the underworld]. But however, Tenseiga is capable of being broken. So therefore, in the battle between Sesshomaru and Mouryoumaru, if Sesshomaru were to slice Mouryoumaru's armor with Tenseiga instead of Toukijin, Tenseiga would actually break and Mouryoumaru's armor would not have a single scratch. This also goes for Tenseiga blocking against attacks. If Tenseiga were to block against something, whatever Tenseiga blocked against would not have a single scratch even if an object collided with Tenseiga at a high speed--the object wouldn't get a single scratch.) So therefore, Sesshomaru decides to put his Tenseiga away and uses an energy whip from his claws which sends Toukijin flying in the air and sends Toutousai flying back (who is unharmed). And while face down on the ground, Toutousai notices Toukijin which has just landed with its tip stuck in the ground. Seeing this, Toutousai looks up at Toukijin and reaches out towards it and yells: "Wuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" But fortunately, Sesshomaru takes hold of Toukijin and overcomes its evil once again which returns Toutousai back to normal who now has a loss of memory. After which, Sesshomaru puts his reforged Toukijin away and tells Toutousai about what just happened to him. And after hearing about what just happened to him, Toutousai then becomes glad that Sesshomaru saved his life considering the fact that if Sesshomaru were to continue to let Toutousai battle him, that Toutousai would then be killed by the power of the sword (recall what happened to Kaijinbo when he battled Inuyasha.) And after Toutousai said that, he then says to Sesshomaru that if he were to continue to train with his reforged Toukijin, that Sesshomaru would then discover its new power. Hearing this, Sesshomaru (who is unaware of this new power) walks away with his reforged Toukijin. And while Sesshomaru is walking away, there is a view of him walking away with the rising sun.

Now here’s some information detailing why Sesshomaru was unable to discover Toukijin’s mind-reading powers before. When Sesshomaru first revived Goshinki with his Tenseiga and had Kaijinbo forge Toukijin, Goshinki actually desired the sword smith who forged Tetsusaiga and, of course, Tenseiga (the very sword that brought Goshinki back to life) to forge Toukijin. And that if Toutousai were to forge Toukijin, Goshinki would then pass on his mind-reading powers. But seeing that it was Kaijinbo instead, Goshinki became disappointed and refused to pass on his mind-reading powers which is why Sesshomaru was unable to discover Toukijin's mind-reading powers. But however, Toukijin had an unknown secret message which was the message that was given off when Sesshomaru broke his Toukijin and abandoned it (the message that Toutousai received which was that Sesshomaru has yet to discover Toukijin's new power and that Toukijin wishes to be reforged from the fangs of Goshinki and also that if Toutousai were to reforge Toukijin, that Sesshomaru would then be able to discover its new power). Also, I think it was Toukijin's desire to live on and be with its master that sent out this secret message, or maybe before the sword “died” that’s when it gave off this secret message. (NOTE: Toukijin knew about Goshinki not passing on his mind-reading powers because of Kaijinbo which was the secret message Toukijin had all along [a very secret message] which was finally sent out). So therefore, while Toutousai was reforging Toukijin, Goshinki (who was once again revived by Tenseiga) is now aware that Toukijin gave off this secret message. So therefore, seeing that it was Toutousai who was reforging Toukijin, Goshinki became pleased. And because of that, while Toutousai was reforging Toukijin, Goshinki decides to pass on his mind-reading powers. So therefore, before Toutousai took a fang out of Goshinki’s mouth, Goshinki’s red eyes lit up even brighter which means that his mind-reading powers have been passed on through his fangs. And once Toutousai was done reforging Toukijin, he was controlled by the power of the sword (like how Kaijinbo was). But because Goshinki is now interested in Sesshomaru (who has overcome Goshinki's evil power over the sword once before and is the sword's true owner), Toutousai went to Sesshomaru and battled him instead of Inuyasha. But the reason why Toutousai battled Sesshomaru is because Goshinki was not willing to give up his sacred power that easily. So therefore, Sesshomaru had to avoid Toutousai's attacks and had to overcome Goshinki's evil power over the sword once again.

Also, when Goshinki refused to pass on his mind-reading powers because of Kaijinbo, there is a flashback that goes back to that very moment which is a flashback of Kaijinbo who is about to take some fangs out of Goshinki’s mouth, but senses Goshinki’s spirit which refuses to pass on its true power (which is Goshinki’s sacred mind-reading powers).

“Such a reluctant spirit,” Kaijinbo says while looking at Goshinki angrily. “You refuse to pass on your true power………………..WHY,” Kaijinbo asks angrily. And after Kaijinbo asked that, he then senses the reason why Goshinki refuses to pass on his true power which is because Goshinki sees Toutousai as a more worthy sword smith because he is the one who forged Tetsusaiga, and of course, Tenseiga (the very sword that brought Goshinki back to life). Sensing this, Kaijinbo becomes angry and says that he is the one who is going to forge Toukijin whether Goshinki likes it or not. But after Kaijinbo said that, he then calms down and says: “But no matter, even without this demon’s true power, Toukijin will still be an unstoppable force!” And after Kaijinbo said that, the flashback ends.

But now that Goshinki has passed on his mind-reading powers to Toukijin and because Toukijin has this sacred power (which is a power that Sesshomaru would discover if he were to continue to train), Toukijin is now more powerful than it was before because if Toukijin were to slice Mouryoumaru's armor, Toukijin would not break because if it were to slice Mouryoumaru's armor, a bunch of electricity would occur which would prevent Toukijin from breaking (which is electricity that is very powerful). In addition, the energy blasts from Toukijin are different because they now contain a massive amount of electricity.

If Sesshomaru were to continue to train with his reforged Toukijin, the current of electricity that prevents Toukijin from being broken would become much more faster and hotter and the energy blasts from Toukijin would also become much more faster and hotter due to the fact that as Sesshomaru continues to train, Toukijin's mind-reading powers become more and more powerful until eventually Toukijin is able to read minds. So therefore, I don't think that the reason why Toukijin has become more powerful is because it has been reforged by Toutousai--it is because Toukijin now has Goshinki's sacred mind-reading powers which has made Toukijin much more powerful.

Also, later after Sesshomaru gets his Toukijin broken (and of course, has Tenseiga reforged as a weapon), Inuyasha and Sesshomaru end up becoming true brothers. And after Sesshomaru received his reforged Toukijin and also a word from Toutousai that if he were to continue to train, that he would discover Toukijin's new power, that's when Sesshomaru discovers a training area which is a place far away from Naraku's Castle (which is now an illusion castle that has an impenetrable barrier around it). But even though Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have now become true brothers, Sesshomaru has chosen his own path--to be distant from Inuyasha and his friends and to train very hard as to where he would be able to predict an enemy’s every move and also to become much more stronger and faster. But not only does Sesshomaru train in order to discover Toukijin’s new power, but he also trains to become more powerful than Naraku (who has indeed become exceedingly powerful despite the fact that his relocated heart has been destroyed.)

Finally, because Sesshomaru has been undergoing intense training with his Toukijin, he has now discovered Toukijin’s mind-reading powers. Now that Sesshomaru has discovered Toukijin's mind-reading powers, if Sesshomaru were to aim Toukijin towards a person's forehead, whatever thoughts that person would be thinking would be processed into Toukijin. Which then, while those thoughts are being processed, Toukijin would then have a glow around it and the processed thoughts would be spoken out loud from Toukijin. But even though those thoughts are spoken out loud, Sesshomaru is the only one who can hear those thoughts. In addition, Sesshomaru can also use Toukijin to seek out answers to any questions he might have. For example, if a person knows the answer to a question Sesshomaru has, but refuses to give the answer to Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru could then aim Toukijin towards that person’s forehead and receive the answer.

Guess this is never heard before
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

#-o ](*,) ](*,)
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Um.. I'm with.. bakayasha...?? 8-[ :mrgreen:
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Post by Chaos Flame »

iHeart_Inu_n_Kurama wrote:Um.. I'm with.. bakayasha...?? 8-[ :mrgreen:
no, you mean you're with ME!
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

we're with each other....................................................................................................................................why does that sound dirty? :shock: but yeah... #-o ](*,) ](*,) #-o
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Post by Chaos Flame »

BakaYasha7583 wrote:we're with each other....................................................................................................................................why does that sound dirty? :shock: but yeah... #-o ](*,) ](*,) #-o
thats sounds dirty??? *repeats that to himself* OMFG! IT DOES... :wink: :wink: =P~ :D
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

LMFAO. :shock: :oops:
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Post by Chaos Flame »

BakaYasha7583 wrote:LMFAO. :shock: :oops:
:wink: rotflmfao