Super Saiyen 4
No votes

Total votes: 4

Chibi1229
Uber Otaku

DBZ Poll

Post by Chibi1229 »

vote people :D

and for all u people who dont no the forms (what they look like here are the links to em

super sayen 1 & 2 (no difference)

super sayen 3

reguler

super sayen 4
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Re: DBZ Poll

Post by Cold Revolver »

chibi1229 wrote:vote people :D

and for all u people who dont no the forms (what they look like here are the links to em

super sayen 3

reguler

super sayen 4
You should get some better info or study the facts more closely. There is a slight difference compared to the first transformation to the second. I will only name one I would like for you to find the other one if you can so you can learn more of what you speak :) No hard feelings. In the first transformation (supper saiyan #1) there is no discharge of elcetricity as in energy coming from the body, However in the second form there is and you can see this sometimes flash on and off (looks like thunder or electricity, short bursts) I hope you can find the other difference. :D

Super Saiyan 3 is my all time fav.. =D>
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku

re: DBZ Poll

Post by Chibi1229 »

i meant in how the body looked sorry :?
The Dark Knight
Visitor

Post by The Dark Knight »

Super Saiyan 3 is the best because the hair man. What says Head Banger like SSJ3 Hair? :lol: :lol: Anyway there is other differences like the energy increase obviously and there is a slight difference in a ppearance for SSJ2.
http://i11photobucket.com/albums/a169/S ... vegeta.gif
an
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/ ... tassj2.jpg
see the electricity and the bulging of the muscles. There are also others like spped and defense skills and seems to make them smarter though no proof.
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku

Post by Chibi1229 »

ok but i dont really see it but whatever u say :D
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

i like the 4th transformation forum because they look so cute.
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

mine is super saiyan 3.(finally,this is post 1000!i made it to 1000 posts!!)
"ooh,memories!"
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku

Post by Chibi1229 »

(really ive had like 2100 before i deleted my old accont :cry: )

yeah SS3 is da bomb
AishaStar
Rookie Otaku

Post by AishaStar »

I prefer Super Saya-jin #1. Everything else is unnecessary. (As far as looks go.) Ooh his hair got longer. . . Ooh now it's black and he has red fur. . . hmm. . .
We're going to see tigers. Only in Kenya. We've got lions and tigers only in Kenya!
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

Çoÿd~ËÎèmèÑt wrote:

super sayen 3

reguler

super sayen 4
You should get some better info or study the facts more closely. There is a slight difference compared to the first transformation to the second. I will only name one I would like for you to find the other one if you can so you can learn more of what you speak :) No hard feelings. In the first transformation (supper saiyan #1) there is no discharge of elcetricity as in energy coming from the body, However in the second form there is and you can see this sometimes flash on and off (looks like thunder or electricity, short bursts) I hope you can find the other difference. :D

in the second one the hair is a bit darker if u seen the intro when it ends u see Goku goes SSJ1 then after it he changes to 2 and u can see the different if u slow motion it

the 4th is my fav. or 2nd
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku

Post by Chibi1229 »

Kenshin wrote:
Çoÿd~ËÎèmèÑt wrote:

super sayen 3

reguler

super sayen 4

in the second one the hair is a bit darker if u seen the intro when it ends u see Goku goes SSJ1 then after it he changes to 2 and u can see the different if u slow motion it

the 4th is my fav. or 2nd
u know what i wonder where does all the hair come from :crazy: :color:
Uchiha
Visitor

Post by Uchiha »

i like ssj 4 i like the fur thing and the black hair and finally diff color eyes i love the red fur