Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

I laugh... on into the night

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Locked

Who should be ranked higher?

Miami
0
No votes
Alabama
1
100%
 
Total votes: 1

The Naturalist
Visitor

I laugh... on into the night

Post by The Naturalist »

at all Virginia Tech fans! Miami all the way!

If anybody follows college football, do you think Miami should be ranked above Alabama?
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: I laugh... on into the night

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i dont know anything about college football, but, id say Miami. (Sorry alabama fans)
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Pride
Visitor

Re: I laugh... on into the night

Post by Pride »

Sorry yall I don't really watch college football so I chose Alabama because my friend is moving there...... :mrgreen:
Locked