Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

England rules

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!

Do u agree?

Yes
5
71%
No
2
29%
 
Total votes: 7

Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

England rules

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

England rules. at football cricket , rugby the lot. :mrgreen: but we suck at tennis.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mar 04, 2005 5:23am
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Yeah, we suck royal at tennis. We're only 4th best in the world!!!
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

we suck royal at everything. seriously. :roll: i mean, tis cool we beat argentinia, but, it was a fluke.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Dretlin »

Since I am scottish I am moraly against anything you say... [-( [-( [-(

LOL nah I am just messin with you guys, England does have some great sports men and women. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mar 04, 2005 5:23am
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

I am the least enthusiastic person you will ever meet when it comes to a great nuber of sports, especially football. I am not very active
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

re: England rules

Post by Mai »

Since I'm Mai i'll just say..America sucks. Lol, JK! I loveeee America.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: England rules

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Mai wrote:Since I'm Mai i'll just say..America sucks. Lol, JK! I loveeee America.
XD COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O JK!!!!!
i told yuo about stares dog
Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: England rules

Post by Dark*Star »

Piro wrote:we suck royal at everything. seriously. :roll: i mean, tis cool we beat argentinia, but, it was a fluke.
LOL that's so funny!
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Of course. :evil:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

I come from a long line of Irish Catholics and I'm a proud American so I say England blows. The only good sport there is rugby.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Kemja
Visitor

re: England rules

Post by Kemja »

ENGLAND DOES RULE!!!!it has its flaws and its achievements!!!
Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
Gender: Female

re: England rules

Post by Dark*Star »

So basically..England is OK... :-k (I think)
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

England is far from ok. every sport we invent/play, we suck at. ¬¬ Football (soccor) we suck at. we suck at rugby. dont even MENTION tennis.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Meh we lick americas *ss
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: England rules

Post by Dark*Star »

Grogsy wrote:England is far from ok. every sport we invent/play, we suck at. ¬¬ Football (soccor) we suck at. we suck at rugby. dont even MENTION tennis.
They're not that bad...but I'll admit they're not that great either.Just like America o_O...There's only one thing I don't get...Football is Soccer? :-k
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

Re: England rules

Post by Bambi »

Lightning Spike wrote:England rules. at football cricket , rugby the lot. :mrgreen: but we suck at tennis.
Your not that good in Cricket. It was a fluke that you won the Ashes. Australia always own the Ashes.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Locked