Spoiler
Show
DODGE BALL!!!!! AHHAHAHAHA
We need anime profile and character profile submissions to help us grow. Do you have the knowledge, passion, and desire to write one? ✨Dodge ball.rofl.Mai wrote:Dooooooooodes. I remember in like uh..middle school? When we had dodge ball. That was before it was made illegal in school. Whatever.
Well, When someone would try to throw it at me I would hide behind some random kid and they were like "Huh? What the FU-" *BOOF* and they got hit.
![]()
That was my key to winning.![]()
Post by Mrs. Vengeance »
Post by Kenshin »
wow the last time i played the results:Mai wrote:Dodge ball.rofl.Mai wrote:Dooooooooodes. I remember in like uh..middle school? When we had dodge ball. That was before it was made illegal in school. Whatever.
Well, When someone would try to throw it at me I would hide behind some random kid and they were like "Huh? What the FU-" *BOOF* and they got hit.
![]()
That was my key to winning.![]()
Post by Dark Necrofear »
Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »
Post by God »
Ooh! Didn't know that was the name of it...but we've done that before at tennis practice. Fun stuff =D I can aim..most of the other chicks on the team can't - lol - so it's all good!Dark_Necrofear wrote:meh..... dodgeball.
U ppl played Red-Butt? That game is terrible! Basically u get to rack a tennis ball with a tennis racquet at your opponent, and they are not allowed to move or flinch.
... glorious![]()
![]()
Post by Dark Necrofear »