Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Breakdancing

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Locked
//ZeroNine\\BrokenSky99
Visitor

Breakdancing

Post by //ZeroNine\\BrokenSky99 »

------

What do you think of Break-dancing? have you ever tried it before? I went to a Break-dance competition along with my cousins to check it out, it was pretty insane. Before we went to the Break-dancing Competition we picked up break-dancing about a month ago. Some of the Pros actually taught us how to do some tricks.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

re: Breakdancing

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

used to... now i can't anymore
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Hinato kazuya
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 790
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
Gender: Male

re: Breakdancing

Post by Hinato kazuya »



I can Break dance

<.<
>.>

no seriously i dance and things get broken!!
i just dont know how it happens :mrgreen:

sorry but someone had to crack that terribly crap pun
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
Kenshin
Visitor

Re: re: Breakdancing

Post by Kenshin »

Hinato kazuya wrote:

I can Break dance

<.<
>.>

no seriously i dance and things get broken!!
i just dont know how it happens :mrgreen:

sorry but someone had to crack that terribly crap pun
dont say that u might get some cramps lol

I can do some glides, hand moves, and some other ones etc., mostly i learn from watching Music Videos such as Omarion, Usher and Chris Brown(great dancers)
God
Visitor

re: Breakdancing

Post by God »

I wish I could breakdance! It's awesome to watch people do it =) I'm not much of a dancer though... I just never bothered to learn.

Love,
God

;)
//ZeroNine\\BrokenSky99
Visitor

Re: re: Breakdancing

Post by //ZeroNine\\BrokenSky99 »

Kenshin wrote:
I can do some glides, hand moves, and some other ones etc., mostly i learn from watching Music Videos such as Omarion, Usher and Chris Brown(great dancers)
i can do some power moves, i can hardly do some freezes
KomunnityFK
Visitor

re: Breakdancing

Post by KomunnityFK »

Not the most fun thing in the world, but somtimes cool I guess. *shrugs* I can't, but I know people who can, but they all suck.
User avatar
ericdbz
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 123
Joined: Jan 01, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Male

re: Breakdancing

Post by ericdbz »

im the great dancer ever, my moves are hilarious, not becuase there bad but there so good and goofy
see me and all my glory on the one forum that can truly hold it..but if u cant heres my myspace

http://www.myspace.com/mrnub
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Breakdancing

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Hinato kazuya wrote:

I can Break dance

<.<
>.>

no seriously i dance and things get broken!!
i just dont know how it happens :mrgreen:

sorry but someone had to crack that terribly crap pun
cantcha leave the humor to me? you know what im like.
ANNNNYYYWAAAAY...
i cant break dance, but i think it's cool. dont see too much of it where i live ](*,)
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Locked