why did they stop making inuyasha episodes?

Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

re: why did they stop making inuyasha episodes?

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

:lol: ah man that's a funny way to find out
I could tell cause everyone kept saying him & never even once saying her or she even Inuyasha knew right away :lol: He must've smelled the guy :lol:
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

It gave me a big ass suspicion that he was a girl because of the voice and the makeup.....then the chest part really kept me thinking... :| Lol then the hitting on Inuyasha. I thought hey that looks normal for a chick to do....then um lol well I found out...lol turned out kinda yum =p But thats just me lol
i told yuo about stares dog
animemeg
Visitor

Post by animemeg »

The Japanese voice sounds more manly, but still the only reason why I got that he was a guy so quickly is because it was a band of seven brothers (I think they mentioned it before he shows up) but still it was confusing. Whats weird though is even though he's a guy he actually wears a "bra" or what was in the time.
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

to be honest i had read, before seeing either of the two versions (the dubbed or the 'real' one), in a fan fiction about Jakotsu being all about inuYasha. when he came onto the scene though, i wasn't ready for it to be him. when i realized it, i woke my freind up and played the clip over on the DVD i had it on to show her...nearly woke up the entire house laughing so hard. it was great!!!
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

:-k :-s
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Kagome2691
Visitor

Post by Kagome2691 »

yeah its the armor they wear just like koga he wears it too. and i never heard band of 7 brothers until after i saw he was boobless...all i heard was the band of 7
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: why did they stop making inuyasha episodes?

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Kagome2691 wrote:yeah its the armor they wear just like koga he wears it too. and i never heard band of 7 brothers until after i saw he was boobless...all i heard was the band of 7

LOFL! Until you saw he was boobless :lol:
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

yeah they are taking a really long time in producing new episodes in Inu Yasha but since they are I forgot whats happening in the series!!! :shock: :x ](*,) :mrgreen:
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

hey what are you people saying about fags being ok?! im not one and i do think jakotsu is freaking gay [censored]! ewwwwwwww!!!! :x ANYWHO! all im saying i think its wrong for a guy having a crush on the same sex. sheesh. think about it. so wrong. anyways. you guys led away from the subject. lol. weirdos. j/k its cool.
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

[-o< [-X Churry...i would take a step back, reread just how angry some people got over the prior conversation and reassert your belief, or take it elsewhere. the world's changin' sweetie...and when a cartoon from a 'feudal era' perspective provides such images, you know its in the culture. i ain't gonna rant off topic, but i'd seriously done some reflection on how easily you toss around those derogations. you may insult the wrong person.
SoraXRoxas forever
Visitor

Post by SoraXRoxas forever »

they stop making it because it is geting to old and what is new is Naruto and in Japan about 3,000,000 people is watching Naruto and don`t woory the [censored] new season is coming out.that where inuyasha is a full human and just in case he is the world kagome at. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: what happened to inuyasha?

Post by churry »

i dont care what people think. jakotsu is a [censored]! sorry for those who get offended. i just saw the episode with another guy who's a gay [censored]. i was so overwhelmed. :twitch: he was cute! but when i saw the way he act iy distgustd me. :pale: *sigh* what's wrong with people this days! cute guys mostly end up gay. example neo from the matrix. :cry: man! this sucks! now stupid broke back mountain. sheesh. i dont want to see that. isn't it better when it's a guy with a girl? come on. oh, well. this time in society things are screwed up. i hope i would make it. :-& but im glad that that one dude was sucked into miroku's wind tunnel. me and my friends were jumping for joy. lol.
please excuse me if i offended you in any way, but it's just my opinion. everyone has their own thoughts.
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

hey BakaYasha7583. i dont need to take a step back if people actually get offended. i know it's a differ era. but we can make a difference. we cant just step back and let the show go on the road. come on. if we are "mature" then people can take it. im just posting what i feel. my fact. i dont need to reread 'cause i know what i wrote.
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

sorry didnt mean to sound harsh. please dont get angry.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

the new episodes are on tuesday at 12:30
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

sorry if i blew before...i just got carried away back then.

Change of subject..

yup animeangel...inuyasha is back. but i haven't checked if the new episodes are still coming out. last i heard it was on tuesdays.
((C•H•U•R•R•Y))-FACT: Freedom Isn't Free, It Comes With A Price.