Anyone excited about this???
I really enjoy the olympics, especially the winter olympics.
Bobsleding
Speed Skating
Snowboarding
Down Hill
Ski Jumping
...ok, ok, I'll watch Ice Dancing....*eye rolls*
and while I'm on the lame ones...I love Curling.
*which earns me much scorn and mocking from my boyfriend....*
He likes the Luge and Skeleton. I watch those and think the same thing when I watch Curling:
"Which drunken Northlander came up with that idea a thousand years ago???"
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Winter Olympics
-
Aleister
- Visitor
Re: Winter Olympics
On February 21st and 23rd there will be ladies' figure skating contest. I will watch it through.car2ie wrote:Anyone excited about this???
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Winter Olympics
I'm impatiently waiting....
My events are.
hockey
Snowboarding
Hockey
Figure skating(depending on who)
HOCKEY!!!!
My events are.
hockey
Snowboarding
Hockey
Figure skating(depending on who)
HOCKEY!!!!
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
re: Winter Olympics
XD! hockey for me and maybe figure skating but that's about it
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
car2ie
- Visitor
re: Winter Olympics
My satellite took a crap last week, well actually two and a half weeks ago---it took ten days for a technician to come out. (Monday 13th between 1--5pm) Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! I missed the superbowl, winter olympics, ghost in the shell (double aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!) FMA..!!!!
*sigh*
Well, I got two months free service for the bloody inconvience; but still! They should give me a Tivo.
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Winter Olympics
Hope somebody gets hurt.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Winter Olympics
omg one of the figure skaters just did! poor girl, she hit hard! but she still did the program, tough lil' thingLightning White Spike wrote:Hope somebody gets hurt.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Winter Olympics
YAY ....I she ain't to hurt though
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Re: re: Winter Olympics
lol i like thatLightning White Spike wrote:Hope somebody gets hurt.
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
