naruto

Shinta Narakuto
Visitor

naruto

Post by Shinta Narakuto »

Hey can someone help me out with the Naruto Episodes? someone told me there was like 200
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

re: naruto

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

There's about 120 of them right now.

And it just got licensed.
Shinta Narakuto
Visitor

oh thanks
*~Hakkai~*
Visitor

Post by *~Hakkai~* »

<b>Licensed,</b> eh?

I fail to see the excitment of Naruto, apparent someone must to have it licensed. Guess I'll need to give it another chance.

I really don't like to get into series longer than 50 episodes. If I really like it, I've got to buy it. What torks me is the way Anime is marketed to the US. $29.99 for 3 or 4 episodes is a ripoff! They can get more on a disc. It sucks.

<i>I feel a need to [censored] to the industry!</i>
Shinta Narakuto
Visitor

yea but its so dramatic XD
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: re: naruto

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

*~Hakkai~* wrote:<b>Licensed,</b> eh?

I fail to see the excitment of Naruto, apparent someone must to have it licensed. Guess I'll need to give it another chance.

I really don't like to get into series longer than 50 episodes. If I really like it, I've got to buy it. What torks me is the way Anime is marketed to the US. $29.99 for 3 or 4 episodes is a ripoff! They can get more on a disc. It sucks.

<i>I feel a need to b*tch to the industry!</i>
The series has been hotly contested because it's seen as a kid magnet and money maker similar to the Dragon Ball trilogy. Whoever gets the license is likely to be in for some big bucks. And now ShoPro (soon to merge with Viz) has a big opportunity.
Shinta Narakuto
Visitor

How big?
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

I would imagine millions. There are toys, videogames, card games. There's a whole lot of tie-in with this series. Plus it's <i>ongoing</i>, so it's going to have lasting value.
Shinta Narakuto
Visitor

oh jeez