Pokemon Rescue Team Blue....

Monkiegrrl2292
Visitor

Pokemon Rescue Team Blue....

Post by Monkiegrrl2292 »

is this new game fun...does anyone noe any like free trial for this game or something....help me out here
Bakayasha
Visitor

Re: Pokemon Rescue Team Blue....

Post by Bakayasha »

The game it self takes a little getting used to I have to admit. I bought it the week it came out because I have the tendancy to buy before I resaerch. I assumed it was just like the other games where you collect and battle pokemon. I had no idea you actually got to be and pokemon...Since I am a competitive person and the idea of makeing little imaginary animal type things fight each other till on passes out all to please me and do my will, I find this game somewhat boring...It has a bit of a runescape feel to it as far as battleing goes...if you have never played runescape then it's kind of hard to describe..it's turn based but you can run away if you try hard enough..anyway. Yes the game is sort of fun, but if you're expecting to collect, train or even evolve your pokemon then this game will be a very big dissapointment. To me it seemed like it was geared towards younger children, who might have trouble playng what I call a "regular" pokemon game like crystal or yellow version.
On a scale of 1-10 I would give this game a 6 out of ten, but that beaing generous just because the graphics are good, for a pokemon game. :crazy:
Bakayasha
Visitor

Post by Bakayasha »

Oh and in case anybody is wondering, the only differance between the red and blue versions of this game are the blue version you get to use the touch pad to move around if you want to and you can recieve special items via other players who keep their DS's in...well I know it's called Bark Mode on nintendogs....
sort of like sleep mode in the game.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

i own the GBA version and so far its pretty fun when you get into it.my brother has the DS version and they don't seem to be too different,except that my brother found a Munchlax in his game and i didn't...really,the only bad thing about this game is that it is too short...in fact it's the second shortest Pokemon game i've ever played(after Pokemon Snap)
"ooh,memories!"
_Aang_
Visitor

Post by _Aang_ »

i've the GBA version of Pkmn Rescue Team Red and i love it
it has just a litlle bad thing... we can't evolve until the end of the game..
i've been a CHARMANDER 'till the very end (when you fight rayquaza). then you finish the game and you can hang around for the places you've been.. and then "borns" a cave in the main cyti's lake and there you can evolve
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I liked the game. Thought it was realy unrealistic though :/ I mean, there is no freaking way a lv 26 torchic can take on an Articuno. rofl. But it was good. I thought it was awesome the way they did it and all. Still wasnt a great game but it was good. I still hafta beat Ray Ray ><

oh _aang_ That should have gone in a spoiler i thinks. I didnt know about the cave, so it sortof spoiled it for me, nor did i know that ray ray was the last boss. Dunno, just try and not let too much info slip out without a spoiler pwease :mrgeen:

But now i know he he he. THATS why i never evolved.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
DanceHallDrug
Full Metal Otaku

Post by DanceHallDrug »

I played and beat it, but I thought it was a bit too easy...
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~