33%
Tsunade
67%

Total votes: 21

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Haven't you read the most recent posts for this thread now that you're back? Kakashi would lose.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

Recent posts and suppoert doesn't mean she would win. Kakashi wins this so easily.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Feel free to back of your claim at any time.
Does God Exist?

SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Kakashi would win, if you look at the statistics and knowledge of both yes, tsunade is strong, but kakashi is intelligent and fast. It is not possible for tsunade to get a hit on kakashi. Ask around.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Just because everyone else agrees on something doesn't automatically make it correct. Also, you continue to assume Tsunade is only going to use punches and kicks. She can shoot poison needles from her mouth, use a chakra scalpel, heal her wounds, the important body parts disruption technique, and has a summoning jutsu. Kakashi has no technique that can be used quickly to deal with such a large threat like a summoned beast.
Does God Exist?

SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

ok, fine, kakashi can copy most of those jutsu's, and He isnt dumb enough to get hit by those. Why do people underestimate kakashi?
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Why do people overestimate him? :o

Even with the sharingan, it still takes practice to properly use advanced jutsu copied from an enemy. He can't copy those advanced jutsus just seconds after seeing them for the first time.

Yes, I know the sharingan allows for the copying of jutsu but advanced jutsu still need to be practiced until they can be mastered.
Does God Exist?

SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

If im not mistaken, when he uses sharingan and copies a jutsu, the jutsu is the same level as the original person using it, unless he lardy knows it, and then his would be stronger.
sasuke_rocklee
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by sasuke_rocklee »

tsunade for sure! (agrees with dark magic)
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
sasuke_rocklee
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by sasuke_rocklee »

tsunade tsunade!!!!!
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Dark Magic
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Dark Magic »

Tsunade is basically on the same level as Orochimaru. As in there both Sannin(which are classified as Kage Level Ninjas)

And I believe that Kakashi himself said he wasn't strong enough to beat Orochimaru. Therefore couldn't beat Tsunade.

Also Kakashi can't copy summonings, you have to a contract with the creature and Kakashi can't copy that no matter what. Also the Sharingan Kakashi has constently uses up Chakra and therefore weakens him constently when he uses it.

And if you remember the chidori was easily handled by Itachi when Sasuke was trying to use it. Granted it was Sasuke, but it still shows that the chidori can be beat.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Dark Magic wrote:Tsunade is basically on the same level as Orochimaru. As in there both Sannin(which are classified as Kage Level Ninjas)

And I believe that Kakashi himself said he wasn't strong enough to beat Orochimaru. Therefore couldn't beat Tsunade.

Also Kakashi can't copy summonings, you have to a contract with the creature and Kakashi can't copy that no matter what. Also the Sharingan Kakashi has constently uses up Chakra and therefore weakens him constently when he uses it.

And if you remember the chidori was easily handled by Itachi when Sasuke was trying to use it. Granted it was Sasuke, but it still shows that the chidori can be beat.

So anbu is not the ssame as kage level also? It may be a little lower, but Kakashi I do believe said he could not beta orichimaru becasuer he was out of shape. Kakashi did, noty care for anyone cuz of the death of his best friend obito. Kakashi grew with hihs team Narutoi Sasuke, and Sakura, and cared for therm as they becasme a family. Kakashi is now strong enough. Kakashi left the anbu as ordered to protect naruto. I doubt kakashi would need sharingan to defeat tsunade. People underestimate kaakshi so much.
Dark Magic
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Dark Magic »

Kakashi did not leave the anbu to protect Naruto, remember at the beginning of the series it's stated that Kakashi has failed a number of genin teams before Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura came along.

I think you underestimate Tsunade so much, Kakashi not needing his Sharingan to beat her, when he needed it to beat Zabuza.

So what your saying is that both Kabuto and Gai could beat Tsunade as well, becase it's been stated that there both at the same level as Kakashi.
Last edited by Dark Magic on Dec 28, 2006 10:14am, edited 1 time in total.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

tsunade

1.shes the friggin hokage!!! if kakashi was strong enough they would have asked him to be the hokage
2:kakashi might be smart but so is tsunade
3:kakashi couldn't copy half of her jutsu becuase healing requires persice chakra control and summoning jutsu requires a contract
4.tsunade can use her uber healing jutsu(forgot its name) and not to mention her strength
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Dark Magic
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Dark Magic »

3:kakashi couldn't copy half of her jutsu becuase healing requires persice chakra control and summoning jutsu requires a contract
Exactly, I think your overestimating the sharingan's abilities. Just because it can copy of move doesn't mean you mastery over that move.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Kudos to Dark Magic and Gaara Of The Desert. =D>
Does God Exist?