No way, get real
57%
Frankly my dear i dont give a damn
8%

Total votes: 61

Seras

Re: My moderator application:animaniac

Post by Seras »

Ani, you can say your worthy just as much as I can say I didn't read my book today(I did read) And you must get along with the users of Absolute Anime, they might not take you seriously because of the way you have reacted and others have reacted to you. It's you job or choice to show them that you could be a good mod. Simply take things a little bit more seriously and think before you act, and act calmly, so some people disagree thank them anyways, cause every post may count.

Was sorrta just rambling about the post thing but you never know it may
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

yes thankyou.. sometimes i get alittle much but ill try to tone down
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

The webmaster is the one who has the final say on this but this application will go nowhere with all this spamming and childish remarks. I think this application wasn't made for serious purposes but only for fun and for some cynical purposes.

This application should be terminated since it is only a waste of time and space. Animaniac, you can make a new application, as I said before and hopefully, the outcome will be better.
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

I have requested Sasszain to terminate this
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Terminated.
Best of luck with your next attempt Ani. Never give up, fight for what you want. Of course by fight i mean discuss and argue your point without violence or namecalling. heh.
I think its also best if I Lock this, that way we can kill the spam in it as well ><

Keep going ani, I'm with ya! ;)
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket