Don't make fun of Mainstreamers!

Discussions about anything anime-related.
J_A_T
Visitor

Don't make fun of Mainstreamers!

Post by J_A_T »

If you don't like a certain Anime/Manga, it does not give you the right to make fun of it and/or bring it down. It's so easy to take a hit at what someone likes but what if they where to do it to you? I knwo you're all like "I wouldn't care" but still, it's not fun. WHy can't the Aniem society accept individuality and different preferences. I'm not saying you are all like this. But many are! I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, and stuf liek that but you ( actually Pokemon is pretty cool ^^; ) don't see me beating on someone because they like it or calling them "gay" and such. Everyone likes different types/genres of Anime and you shoudl accept that. Anime is for everyone so don't think it's onyl for you. I know some people make it look bad nby being a fanboygirl, but don't they do Mainstreamers mostly? You shouldn't care because it's a bullying scenario happening and that's just not cool.

J_A_T wrote:
7. Thou will honour/respect other animes even when thou does no favor a certain one

Everyone should live by the commandments (for greater purpose-. ANiem is not only about the stories and art and all that stuff. It's abotu respect towards your fellow Otaku and such. Critcize me all you wnat I just thought I should brign this subject out in general.

-Jat
J_A_T
Visitor

re: Don't make fun of Mainstreamers!

Post by J_A_T »

Hooray for spelling mistakes. I am the Typo Demon :twisted:
Anime ninja2
Visitor

Post by Anime ninja2 »

I could not of said it better!!!

------------------------------------
The beggining of fear is darkness. The darkness will consume you.
-Anime ninja
Kaname Chidori
Visitor

Post by Kaname Chidori »

I completly agree!
J_A_T
Visitor

Post by J_A_T »

^^
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

Post by Dark Lilly »

I agree but still maintain it is ok to say you don't like a particular anime or anime genre so long as you state reasonably why you don't like it and don't put down people who do.

Reasoned critique can lead to more in depth discussion of anime in general which is why some of us are here. :D
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
J_A_T
Visitor

Re: re: Don't make fun of Mainstreamers!

Post by J_A_T »

Dark Lilly wrote:I agree but still maintain it is ok to say you don't like a particular anime or anime genre so long as you state reasonably why you don't like it and don't put down people who do.

Reasoned critique can lead to more in depth discussion of anime in general which is why some of us are here. :D
Fo Shizzle! :mrgreen: ^^
maddymouse
Visitor

Post by maddymouse »

i agree 100%.
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Chances are, mainstreamers will soon learn the true nature of what they are watching and develop a broader interest in Japanese Animation.

Couldn't hurt.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.